• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

best lah you, Ryan - this one consperm a Paul Lampard

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1548479639606.png

this one if hand over ic

Pinky will be very happy sia

cos another abnn will leeplace him

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fucking phuajeebye Ryan Goh - "not forced to served but obligation"

If I am not forced then there will be no obligation you fucking shit twit!

Ok sure you will not die in uniform but be careful and watch out for cars when you cross the road and also be careful of cancer and stroke you phuajeebye kia.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking phuajeebye Ryan Goh - "not forced to served but obligation"

If I am not forced then there will be no obligation you fucking shit twit!

Ok sure you will not die in uniform but be careful and watch out for cars when you cross the road and also be careful of cancer and stroke you phuajeebye kia.

Not forced to serve. So can i not serve/volunteer? Really talk cock

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
13dec17_nr1.jpg

Senior Minister of State for Defence Dr Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman (right) presenting the Sword of Honour to Military Expert (ME) 4 Ryan Goh Su-Shien (left) at the 14th Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Senior Military Expert Appointment Ceremony (SMEAC).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13dec17_nr1.jpg

Senior Minister of State for Defence Dr Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman (right) presenting the Sword of Honour to Military Expert (ME) 4 Ryan Goh Su-Shien (left) at the 14th Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Senior Military Expert Appointment Ceremony (SMEAC).

Military Expert? What a bloody joke. There aren’t any experts in the SAF. All Jiak Liao bees.