• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

best lah you, Ryan - this one consperm a Paul Lampard

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking phuajeebye Ryan Goh - "not forced to served but obligation"

If I am not forced then there will be no obligation you fucking shit twit!

Ok sure you will not die in uniform but be careful and watch out for cars when you cross the road and also be careful of cancer and stroke you phuajeebye kia.
Must be a fuckien.... typical die don't want face n shameless mentality. Only with such attitude that one can stoop so low n post such filth

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only shed tears for NSF, Regular die their business. especially those generals and incik.
Those paper generals won’t die so easy.
Got war they run first.
If sg fallen likely they become traitors....it’s what their doing now.....so it’s not beyond them

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phua Cheebye lah.. what a fuckin fucktard name he named his son Jyan???? I nearly coughed out my carrot cake reading all his self righteous patriotic nonsense. I pity his young son for having a fucktard dad. This kind of Cheebye Kia typical brainwashed Pappy Gong Gong supporter. If his commanders or Pappy rulers tell him to eat Sai, he will eat it with glee and regard that instruction as a noble deed for his beloved Sinkapore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phua Cheebye lah.. what a fuckin fucktard name he named his son Jyan???? I nearly coughed out my carrot cake reading all his self righteous patriotic nonsense. I pity his young son for having a fucktard dad. This kind of Cheebye Kia typical brainwashed Pappy Gong Gong supporter. If his commanders or Pappy rulers tell him to eat Sai, he will eat it with glee and regard that instruction as a noble deed for his beloved Sinkapore.
This fucktard and the likes of him are the ones keeping pap in power. His Son when grow up will be pap supporter. Hope his Son dies a terrible death before 21 years old doing NS. That’s one vote less for pap