• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Blades

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is he still fit today?

Does he still reside in sg?

No idea. Lost touch 10 years ago. Let me email the current Commissioner of Police to check, ok? He is a good boy. Sleeps early. So I better not call him on his hph. He may get a heart attack when his hph rings, thinking there is another fatal stabbing case by 369.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bruce Niven was recruited by Goh Keng Swee after famously leading the successful assault of the Iranian Embassy in London and ending the siege. A fact not revealed. To bring him on board, the Civil Service Pay was raised to the highest grade.

A personable man who donated his fortune to the Gurkhas in Nepal. If he is not in Singapore, you can find him in Nepal. Speaks fluently in their tongue and supremely fit.

During his stint, his special phone only rang once - the new year fight between the Thais and Koreans at the Suntec building site. Alas PTF brought it under control and the Gurkhas never saw action.

The men admired and adored him. A real kind soul. He actually retired in the 90s but was re-hired as a consultant.

The 2 fittest men in Gurhas in the 80s were Niven and Chief Inspector Maite Gurung, both in the 50s and both had a ready smile for everyone.

Niven adopts a spartan lifestyle. No aircon in his office. Only fan. Extremely fit chap who led by example. Was on expat's terms while serving in the SPF.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No idea. Lost touch 10 years ago. Let me email the current Commissioner of Police to check, ok? He is a good boy. Sleeps early. So I better not call him on his hph. He may get a heart attack when his hph rings, thinking there is another fatal stabbing case by 369.

wait when u said u'll call him you mean the bruce fella or the commissoner?

You mentioned you would e-mail him anyway and if you can actually call bruce well then it's even easier to know.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bruce Niven was recruited by Goh Keng Swee after famously leading the successful assault of the Iranian Embassy in London and ending the siege. A fact not revealed. To bring him on board, the Civil Service Pay was raised to the highest grade.

A personable man who donated his fortune to the Gurkhas in Nepal. If he is not in Singapore, you can find him in Nepal. Speaks fluently in their tongue and supremely fit.

During his stint, his special phone only rang once - the new year fight between the Thais and Koreans at the Suntec building site. Alas PTF brought it under control and the Gurkhas never saw action.

The men admired and adored him. A real kind soul. He actually retired in the 90s but was re-hired as a consultant.

The 2 fittest men in Gurhas in the 80s were Niven and Chief Inspector Maite Gurung, both in the 50s and both had a ready smile for everyone.

when did the fight between the thais and koreans occur?

I remmeber reading that 50 thais managed to hurt like 100 koreans or something like that?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think that wasn't Suntec contruction site. It was Raffles City construction site. C Div. and PTF got their SW.38s and M16s all out and assured the Thais that they would open fire if they didn't stand down. The Thais actually believed that. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chey u said e-mail him then later say you don't want to call him cos it's late. What's the pt of mentioning about calling him then?

Bro, email him, I don't disturb his sleep. He could be making babies. If call, his sleep will be disrupted. With all that has happened, I fear he may get a heart attack when his hph rings at this hour - another 369 attack. He has enough pressure already so we must think for our CP, ok?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, email him, I don't disturb his sleep. He could be making babies. If call, his sleep will be disrupted. With all that has happened, I fear he may get a heart attack when his hph rings at this hour - another 369 attack. He has enough pressure already so we must think for our CP, ok?

ok when he replies back to you on e-mail you tell me where bruce resides. :rolleyes: