• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Blades

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Henckels from Germany. Can buy from Robinson.

The basic brand logo is a man figurine. Two grades:

One-man logo, restaurant kitchen grade. :cool:

Two-men logo, gangfight weapon grade. :eek:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Menckels from Germany. Can buy from Robinson.

The basic brand logo is a man figurine. Two grades:

One-man logo, restaurant kitchen grade. :cool:

Two-man logo, gangfight weapon grade. :eek:

Hello!, soon we have to produce Rank, Name IC Number to buy Meckels from Robinsons, Tangs etc..shhhh!! not so loud!:rolleyes: and all cooks carry choppers & knives also?...what will they be? cooking gang?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello!, soon we have to produce Rank, Name IC Number to buy Meckels from Robinsons, Tangs etc..shhhh!! not so loud!:rolleyes: and all cooks carry choppers & knives also?...what will they be? cooking gang?

Sorry, Henckels, corrected.

Anyway, gangsters especially the headmen, must be stylo-milo, carry good brandname weapons. :biggrin:

I have two of these at home. Anyone attempting housebreaking here without firearms would get the shock of his life. :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyway, gangsters especially the headmen, must be stylo-milo, carry good brandname weapons. :

Let me know if they have Rolex, LV, Ferrari or Aigner weapons, ok? Omega, Satchi, Subaru and Goldlion not acceptable.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Takashimaya got a good selection of Japanese hochos (cleavers). Solid quality, cow bone also slice through. This is best you can get unless you can get samurai swords. Rank along with Henckels two-man grade.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyway, gangsters especially the headmen, must be stylo-milo, carry good brandname weapons. :biggrin:

I have two of these at home. Anyone attempting housebreaking here without firearms would get the shock of his life. :eek:

A Meckel's diverticulum, a true congenital diverticulum, is a small bulge in the small intestine present at birth. It is a vestigial remnant of the omphalomesenteric duct (also called the vitelline duct or yolk stalk), and is the most frequent malformation of the gastrointestinal tract. It is present in approximately 2% of the population,[1] with males more frequently experiencing symptoms.

You funny...so worker's party headman, must carry branded hammer also? STANLEY?

So, PAP can not use Hanyi Lighning Rods??:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You funny...so worker's party headman, must carry branded hammer also? STANLEY?

So, PAP can not use Hanyi Lighning Rods??:biggrin:

Makes me wonder what brand of hatchet is LKY carrying? :biggrin:

The hammer of WP is brandless custom handcrafted, on display at WP HQ.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makes me wonder what brand of hatchet is LKY carrying? :biggrin:

The hammer of WP is brandless custom handcrafted, on display at WP HQ.

Bingham's Best Brand half hachet...maybe now he support PRC, uses "long march' brand?..why don't you make an appt. to meet him at the cul de sac to find out...?? now he is too frail to swing the hatchet..most likely he gets his bodyguard to do that...:rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bingham's Best Brand half hachet...maybe now he support PRC, uses "long march' brand?..why don't you make an appt. to meet him at the cul de sac to find out...?? now he is too frail to swing the hatchet..most likely he gets his bodyguard to do that...:rolleyes:

You mean 长征牌斧头?:biggrin:

Anyway, I'm more worried about his bodyguards with kukris. :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How I know? You can check with MaxiCash. :biggrin:

Bro, I asked coz I don't plan to carry it to MaxiCash and get arrested for possession of offensive weapon. Then, everybody in this forum will be laughing at me!!! Scroobal said caning somemore. But no worries. I am past 50 yrs old.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the best knives for its money is the Frost Mora from Sweden. You coulc get either the stainless or carbon steel blades. But they are not designed for fighting, just good cutting.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I asked coz I don't plan to carry it to MaxiCash and get arrested for possession of offensive weapon. Then, everybody in this forum will be laughing at me!!! Scroobal said caning somemore. But no worries. I am past 50 yrs old.

Very simple. Wrap it in newspaper, carry it in pastic bag. If so unlucky to get spotchecked, just tell the police you're going to MaxiCash. Aunties and uncle (for that matter, anyone) buying knives and choppers from supermarkets can't be arrested, can they? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very simple. Wrap it in newspaper, carry it in pastic bag. If so unlucky to get spotchecked, just tell the police you're going to MaxiCash. Aunties and uncle (for that matter, anyone) buying knives and choppers from supermarkets can't be arrested, can they? :biggrin:

Suay suay policemen say uncle going to collect protection money how? Mine not knife. Mine kukri.