• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bernice Wong's son looks retarded

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why you people poke fun at his son..got balls 1 to 1 with him..leave his son alone.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
why you people poke fun at his son..got balls 1 to 1 with him..leave his son alone.

I have to agree with you Tony, it's hard to be born like that there is no need to laugh at his misfortune or anyone's misfortune. Should leave the unfortunate alone.

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed. I shall not poke fun at his son anymore as he already got Down syndrome, has a face machiam kanna langar by lorry, a transvestite mother and chao cheebye sio kan bin father. Enough misfortunes on him already better dont make fun of him anymore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why this British Jew complain about the smell of the MRT? Can't be any smellier that his wife's chee bye on a good day. Would have thought he got used to it by now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah well, it looks like the ang moh expats truly love our more 'exotic-looking' women.

Good luck to them, and whatever makes them happy. :wink:

st_gorgeous-groomer.jpg

i wonder why does she have such a malay/thai look? Most sg universes don't look chinese but have chinese surname.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think he better hire private tutor for his son from now on, and home school the boy. If this offspring of a fucktard angmor and a tranny SPG goes to school, sure kenna bully and whacked by other kids. Look who's poor now, bitch?