• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bernice Wong's son looks retarded

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Cp8kCvDNhIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUu4NMQq_hmz5kux21wWUtWw&v=Cp8kCvDNhIg[/video]

Bernice Wong's son looks retarded. Slitty eyes, awful mouth and teeth. What happened? Her husband's sperm no good, or her egg no good?

Who is the child's father in the first place?

Bernice is a retarded name in itself. I doubt she was christened with that name. Typical of uninformed Sinkie women trying to be different but showing her lack of class.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, to be fair, tradition is leave the aged and young out. Not his choice. But his fuckface father and whore laubu, cannot sua. Hoot!

sethdemitri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anton Casey this type of cheebye ang moh is a dime a dozen in his home country. But here this cb is treated like a Greek god by SPGs dying to breed with him.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get this chee bye kia. Can someone with good england help? My England level not there lah

Not the son's fault.
Look at the fark face of the father, the childish remarks he makes, not very different from the kind of comments when we were fighting over marbles in the primary school ground.

Farking white trash.

HIS father and mother must be so proud of him!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys, let's be fair. Fuck the ang moh for what you want. But please dun take it out on the boy. He did not choose to be born this way.

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cross breed usually looks pretty but this one is a real exception.

I just could not stop laughing at the retarded kid when I first watch the video.........

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bernice is a retarded name in itself. I doubt she was christened with that name. Typical of uninformed Sinkie women trying to be different but showing her lack of class.

blardy fark up white trash. probably retrenched from UK and just got a glib tongue to get the job here. these assholes are very common in UK and act big and talk big but real cowards. that's why he hide behind those sunglassess. in uk nobody gives 2 hoots about such barbarian stocks with poor manners. only that SPG . suggest all forummer here hunt him down and find out what his job is and boycott his company or bank. alot of these Britons still havea colonial mentality. some show off coward white trash. what 's wrong with taking mrt??? garmen should reply to him

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With such a wife and kid, I would have kept a low profile instead of running my mouth.

Like what they say in the UK: what a bellend. :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah well, it looks like the ang moh expats truly love our more 'exotic-looking' women.

Good luck to them, and whatever makes them happy. :wink:

st_gorgeous-groomer.jpg

'cuse me. is that an akua or a transgender? probably imported from siam?

sparklingwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
p62fh46.jpg

Please note: Anton Casey changed his Facebook profile name to Anton Stasey immediately after his first postings were shown online. Anton Casey then subsequently deleted his facebook profile.