• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ben say his wife jin beautiful, all sinkies women got hope liao

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But it's obvious this guy is a hen pecked husband..and just trying to be a CB licker to make wife happy so he don't Kenna hantam etc.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
So dark....you might not find the passage & lo! & Behold!...you found another 'banana' in the dark.

Beware of Darkness...

Put a neon light stick inside her CB before you off the lights. It's a direction guide and warmer at the same time.

Ginfreely has a glow in the dark large tattoo above her cheebye like an EXIT sign in case people mistaken her CB for Batu Cave.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
has that tan kin lian look.
TKL.jpg
Wow! You are truly perceptive!:roflmao:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most important thing is that he thinks she is beautiful. :biggrin:

I agree, so does arsene wenger!

"Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home." - Wenger in response to Alex Ferguson's claim that his team was better than Arsene's champions (2002).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Favorite George Harrison composition is this one:

Yup! I played that so many times when I first came across this at the benefit on You Tube...still brings chills down my spine...ethereal. " while my guitar, gently weeps"!.. was that Prince on lead guitar?...