• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ben say his wife jin beautiful, all sinkies women got hope liao

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
ty3FwdN.jpg

1537878089831.jpeg

finalLee, I feel relieved

pic5.jpg

me too
1537878314828.jpeg

priest count me in

Last edited:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also curious, who is this Ben Leong? I keep seeing his FB posts being circulated by civil service friends like some gospel. Seems to me it's mostly ordinary ideas expressed in a polished language.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
has that tan kin lian look.
TKL.jpg
hanor, if liddat, can go holland liow :o-o:
I'm also curious, who is this Ben Leong? I keep seeing his FB posts being circulated by civil service friends like some gospel. Seems to me it's mostly ordinary ideas expressed in a polished language.
that's his way of branding and packaging his wife to be more than the looks she has - whereas we, and even his civil service pals (in order not to hurt his feelings) can see through that - even if he can't :frown:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to praise your wife for the whole world to see on Facebook, at least post a more flattering picture of her can.....??