• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being a Singaporean male is tough.

ilovestinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 18, whether you like it or not, you are conscripted into the PAP's paper general scholar Armed Forces and paid a peanut salary (allowance).

When you get into the workforce, you are behind your female cohort by 2 years. You are also compulsorily roped into the mandatory Ponzi CPF scheme in order that the PAP cronies get their funds to make meagre investment returns, but whitewash their mistakes by constant propaganda to justify their crazy rich salaries.

After getting married, you buy a hdb flat to start your own family. Cost of living perpetually goes up very fast and PAP multi million minister tells you increase in cost of living is good.

And during general elections, more PAP propaganda that your HDB 99 year lease is an asset! Asset enhancement so they say.

When you are in your 40s, you get retrenched because of some stupid PAP policy prostituting the country to foreigners and cheap labour. An ex Prime
Minister then told you Retrenchment is Good!

Hitting your 50s, a young Minister of National Development now tells you your HDB lease will absolutely expire after 99 years! And the Prime Minister, who is born with a silver spoon in his mouth say so too.

How not to vote for a change in government. Are Singaporeans dumb?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 18, whether you like it or not, you are conscripted into the PAP's paper general scholar Armed Forces and paid a peanut salary (allowance).

When you get into the workforce, you are behind your female cohort by 2 years. You are also compulsorily roped into the mandatory Ponzi CPF scheme in order that the PAP cronies get their funds to make meagre investment returns, but whitewash their mistakes by constant propaganda to justify their crazy rich salaries.

After getting married, you buy a hdb flat to start your own family. Cost of living perpetually goes up very fast and PAP multi million minister tells you increase in cost of living is good.

And during general elections, more PAP propaganda that your HDB 99 year lease is an asset! Asset enhancement so they say.

When you are in your 40s, you get retrenched because of some stupid PAP policy prostituting the country to foreigners and cheap labour. An ex Prime

Hitting your 50s, a young Minister of National Development now tells you your HDB lease will absolutely expire after 99 years! And the Prime Minister, who is born with a silver spoon in his mouth say so too.

It's so bloodLEE true.
We even signed an agreement that they keep part of my monthly earnings which would be returned to me when I reach 55. Not only did they reduce their duly agreed 22% monthly payments to lesser and lesser percentages, they even refused to return MY hard-earned MONEY. Thus far, I would only curse at these lying LEEches. I was dumb because I was lied to and cheated. Now that I am aware that my vote is important, I am going to vote for a change in government. I am no more DUMB.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's so bloodLEE true.
We even signed an agreement that they keep part of my monthly earnings which would be returned to me when I reach 55. Not only did they reduce their duly agreed 22% monthly payments to lesser and lesser percentages, they even refused to return MY hard-earned MONEY. Thus far, I would only curse at these lying LEEches. I was dumb because I was lied to and cheated. Now that I am aware that my vote is important, I am going to vote for a change in government. I am no more DUMB.

Thanks to PAP, your cpf savings will last through your 80s. Otherwise, you would have squandered it on some mistress from batam or a beer bitch at the coffeeshop.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is OK to serve NS and reservist, but the very expensive 99 year leasehold HDB flat is grossly overpriced, the unfair visa free competition from foreign workers, the ever changing CPF policies, are matters that require change.

Change must be effected.
PAP LEEders refuse to change.
so...
The People must change.
It's time to change
Change to depose and dispose the arrogant, complacent, incompetent and $$$elf-$$$erving PAP LEEders.
Change hopeLEEss LEEders to true LEADers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie boys served by maids from the time they are born. where got tough?
ArmyBag+MaidCarry.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

A wise man once said "Life is hard. It's harder if you are stupid".

Most sinkies are stupid, and they make life harder for the rest of us.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wise man once said "Life is hard. It's harder if you are stupid".
Most sinkies are stupid, and they make life harder for the rest of us.

Singaporeans were FORCED into stupiLEEty.
Do Singaporeans want to remain stupid and continue to be manipulated and abused like docile sheep?
It's time to awaken. It's time to CHANGE.
I was a stupid Singaporean. I shall change. I WILL be stupid no more.
I WILL not be forced into stupiLEEty.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it so?
Why do both parents and grandparents need to continue working?
Who created it?
Who is building Singapore as the Most Expensive country in the world?
What can be done?
What should the people do?
WHEN and HOW?
No more THEN but the NOW!!!
in sillycon valley young couples with children work full time to pay for their expensive homes yet i don't see any maids. they rely on day care and pre-schools to take care of their kids while they work. even with a combined incum of over us$200k, they can't afford maids because maids are expensive, live-in or part time. in sg it's relatively cheap to have live-in maids. sinkies are cheap, and they get dirt cheap labor from neighboring cuntries, yet they kpkb about having too many foreign workers and not having a minimum wage. how about increasing minimum wages for maids to $69 a day?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is OK to serve NS and reservist, but the very expensive 99 year leasehold HDB flat is grossly overpriced, the unfair visa free competition from foreign workers, the ever changing CPF policies, are matters that require change.

I agree on serving NS so as to protect our nation. But i feel the garment should do more than just assurance tat NS men would not be subjected to training tat is not under the sop. Too many accidents of death. Though no amt of money or compensation could revive the dead, i feel the garment should compensate the deceased last drawn mthly salary to the parent until they pass away!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Change must be effected.
PAP LEEders refuse to change.
so...
The People must change.
It's time to change
Change to depose and dispose the arrogant, complacent, incompetent and $$$elf-$$$erving PAP LEEders.
Change hopeLEEss LEEders to true LEADers.

The word "change" been repeated so many times. Yet the 70% daft sinkies again and again voted those Monkeys In White. Sigh......

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a sinkie man, I had set my objectives and working towards it.

In office politics, I fight against the ccb malicious malaysians and smelly ceca :poop: as not to lose my seat :biggrin:

The best thing is to stay employed in Sinkieland because money will never be enough.

And in SG politics, as long as you are living in Sinkieland regardless of your age or retirement. All these will affect you and your family. So Sinkie men cannot say don’t bother or don’t care.