• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being a SAF-regular leaves a scar in life

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In sg, wearing army uniform you get stomp like no tmrw
In army life i learnt diff vulgar language, wash toilet and sweep leaves not bad la diu
Say 1 for all all for 1 but having meals must sit seperately
Officer meals must cook seperately
Officer meals different menu
Talking about no discrimation? Diu :biggrin:
In my unit, all officers, NCOs, and men eat at the same cook house. The only difference is Officers can choose Indian or Chinese cook house. No malays in my unit.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, why are you stuck to caveman era of macho macho then is a real he man? Modern man no need use macho macho type you know? Modern man use brain. Modern man use $$$ to fix caveman. Modern man fights for justice, stand up for poor, defend the weak etc. Modern man show kindness, have compassion, express empathy etc. Come on bro, relax.
Modern man as in non-boomer, is it?

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have the same problem!!!!
When my stomach feel like going to pansai I also must go to the toilet immediately cannot wait! Especially after every meal sometimes during I eating it feel like pansai and have to rush to the toilet!!!!

Now if I going somewhere I will pansai 1st and if I am outside I not to take any food scare I have to rush to the toilet and have to walk very far or worst got people using the toilet!

There was once I catch my daughter from school and feel like pansai dam I can feel the poop at the last ass muscle!!!!
Lucky the drive only take about 5 min once I park the car carry my daughter out of the car I rush to the toilet like marathon!!!

Maybe the ass muscle is weaker due to age or due to the 4th time I had operations for piles.
And I can go pansai 3 to 4 times daily too

Oh ya last time before I had the last piles operations (the 4th time) i always need to go urine and after I done urine 15 min later I need to urine again! One day at least more then 6 times some time the urine come out only abit. There was once went to my friend house need to drive one 1 before I left the house I made sure I urine and after 15 min feel like want to urinate in the car!!! I had to hold the urine for 45min it was really uncomfortable it feel like my bladder is FULL!!!! And after the piles operation the urinate back to normal not always want to untimely but now pansai more often.

Thanks very much.

I am taking fruits to help.

For your last Q, regret not in a position to answer medically.
Bestest, have a check up.

Take Care.

Thanks Bro for your sharing...
Check up here in Oz is free. But I too "guniang" to go check up now cause of Covid.
Rather stay at home if it is not serious or urgent.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro in Australia i saw 3 times with my own eyes while taking public transport a army or a police officer taking public transport the Australian even old man will stand up and offer their seat to the officer!!!!! and all 3 times i saw the officer smile and say thank you and remine standing.

I heard about similar tales in US and NZ too.
NZ people has deep respect for even their infantry men.

When I was in a US-Singapore lunch organized by US Embassy in Singapore, many sg business reps introduced themselves as Colonel this, Major that while the Americans humbly mentioned that they are only signallers, sergeants or corporals, but digging further, these people has real experience fighting Viet War and Gulf War. Such a shame.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
May i ask who set up such a system and programmed the student this way? This is part of the indoctrination.

You are very lucky to surround yourself with real human beings. For me, i go the extra steps to find out the reason for human problems and limitations in life.

The parents.

Real human beings are shit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the most proud experience i have in saf?
Got slipped disc sibei proud lo diu :biggrin:

I knew a guy who got downgraded to PES E due to an 'irregular heartbeat'. Simple and straightforward, although he told me the doctors connected a lot of wires to his body during medical checkups. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew a guy who got downgraded to PES E due to an 'irregular heartbeat'. Simple and straightforward, although he told me the doctors connected a lot of wires to his body during medical checkups. :biggrin:
Lan sai lo saf take care of me lo give light duties and go physiotherapy lo diu :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The parents.

Real human beings are shit.

Brother, hope you have been alright.
报个平安when you are free.

This week i quarreled with the same SAF asshole again.

I don't know he was bribed or the China-brand sales rep slept with him. You are a medical doctor, u should know. Our Singapore brand surgicial masks has no plastic chemical smell, same as those supplied to hospital.

China brand has such smell. He told me China brand is better. His subsidiaries protested and wanted our version, he insisted must use his lover's.

Army men have a weakness for women. hahaha fuck up.
No prejudice, China-brand, Singapore-brand all made-in-china, but we know our business, we gave better quality, we QC.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know how to cure irregular heart beats, very hard.
It takes many years and at least two operations, but can be done.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
N-Ass time is the only time I wish I had a cheebye instead of a lanjiao. The loss of 2.5 years of my precious life will never be recovered.
Fuck N-Ass.
Fuck Ass-AF

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being NSmen leaves a bigger scar. They carry injuries into later in their lives that SAF ignores.
Example: mortarmen who man carry those heavy equipment for kilometers uphill and downhill. Jumping up and down putting stress and strain to the back and spine.
They ultimately suffer from spinal compression that pinches on their nerves to their limbs and bodies and bear the pain throughout their later lives. They cannot escape that. And SAF washes their hands off it.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being NSmen leaves a bigger scar. They carry injuries into later in their lives that SAF ignores.
Example: mortarmen who man carry those heavy equipment for kilometers uphill and downhill. Jumping up and down putting stress and strain to the back and spine.
They ultimately suffer from spinal compression that pinches on their nerves to their limbs and bodies and bear the pain throughout their later lives. They cannot escape that. And SAF washes their hands off it.

When I was a soldier, as a NSF and NSman, most regular soldiers are rejects by our society, wayangs and dishonest. In all likelihood, regulars are not more willing to sacrifice for country. During exercises, you can tell that NSF and NSmen always to go die first. Regulars are paid more but they are lazy and xiam.

The logic is wrong.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was a soldier, as a NSF and NSman, most regular soldiers are rejects by our society, wayangs and dishonest. In all likelihood, regulars are not more willing to sacrifice for country. During exercises, you can tell that NSF and NSmen always to go die first. Regulars are paid more but they are lazy and xiam.

The logic is wrong.
Throughout my NS, I have never met a regular whom I liked nor an officer I could respect