• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being a SAF-regular leaves a scar in life

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Being NSmen leaves a bigger scar. They carry injuries into later in their lives that SAF ignores.
Example: mortarmen who man carry those heavy equipment for kilometers uphill and downhill. Jumping up and down putting stress and strain to the back and spine.
They ultimately suffer from spinal compression that pinches on their nerves to their limbs and bodies and bear the pain throughout their later lives. They cannot escape that. And SAF washes their hands off it.
I also know Arty people who are partially deaf or completely deaf in one ear. Later in life, it gets a lot worse.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also know Arty people who are partially deaf or completely deaf in one ear. Later in life, it gets a lot worse.
I myself is slowly losing some frequencies in both ears. All because of endless rounds of coaching live firing right next to recruits for 2 years.
Imagine going through a batch every 3 months.
Every batch has many many of zeroing, 25m, 100m, 200m, 300m, rundowns both practise and qualification tests.
Chee Bai SAF. If you don't want to go to war and your sole existence is for wayang purposes, can you spare us health problems for the rest of our lives and not add to more misery living here?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arty people treasures lives.
One minute early, they kill their scouts.
one minute late, they missed the target.

When I had training with them, I admire their obsession with precision and blamed themselves so much for friendly fire.

In my formation, Arty officers don't dare to lose lives due to their recklessness. Armour don't care.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself is slowly losing some frequencies in both ears. All because of endless rounds of coaching live firing right next to recruits for 2 years.
Imagine going through a batch every 3 months.
Every batch has many many of zeroing, 25m, 100m, 200m, 300m, rundowns both practise and qualification tests.
Chee Bai SAF. If you don't want to go to war and your sole existence is for wayang purposes, can you spare us health problems for the rest of our lives and not add to more misery living here?
Once u RODed,u are on your own,no more health benefits.U die is your business. U better don't get sick.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been useless in your whole life. The whole SAF laughed behind your back and you sank NOL & SPH.
Yet, your skin is so thick that you still think you've done a good job.
面子是人家给的,脸是自己丢的
Your kids don't even dare to tell others who their father is.

ng-yat-chung.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering how much NS is hated...I am surprised till date there are no strong calls for the abolishment of NS. Are they like the 61%? Kpkb pap but vote pap

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine the way Tan Chun Long treats his subordinates.
ex-SAF regulars belittle people like that in GLCs and Stat Boards too.

S$5,000 fine for SAF regular who threw hot soup at hawker assistant, scalding her​

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-hawker-assistant-over-wrong-order-fined-5000

Some people find it hard to quit their quirks and habits from their professional life. They get carried over to their everyday, personal life.

I wonder if he could get away that lightly if he were a non-officer? :wink:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL who will have their ranks printed on their name cards? COL are a dime a dozen
The cocky ones, a lot still boast about their army ranks that they obtained while loafing around in SAF. Straightaway I condemn them when they introduce me that they are colonel this, colonel that in workplace and church.

hahaha they probably thinking women folks will be wet when addressing them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cocky ones, a lot still boast about their army ranks that they obtained while loafing around in SAF. Straightaway I condemn them when they introduce me that they are colonel this, colonel that in workplace and church.

hahaha they probably thinking women folks will be wet when addressing them.

A colonel deserves respect.

Colonel-Sanders.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people find it hard to quit their quirks and habits from their professional life. They get carried over to their everyday, personal life.

I wonder if he could get away that lightly if he were a non-officer? :wink:
Even a little drink-driving needs to be jailed these days.

No jail term for pouring hot soup over others is unjust.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole civil service is fucked up. They can only give textbook replies, if they reply to you at all.

Oh.... They have a Platinum template.
They just need to choose A, B C , as appropriate to reply to you.
Very standard, very SOP.