• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being a SAF-regular leaves a scar in life

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, a COL cocked up in our meeting. It was our first physical meeting in 7 months, he was not prepared and didn't recall what's going on.

Gosh, he fucked his subordinate in front of us (vendors) saying that "If I am still in army, you will get it from me......" He thought they he could recover from his embarrassment by doing so, or maybe, he was trying to frighten us to excuse his oversight. What a shame.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have good opinions of people who went around boasting that they were former SAF regulars. Almost every one that i came across in the midst of my career with a (LTC) or (COL) printed in their name cards are useless craps. Their subordinates tell me that these people are good for nothings, more interested in either golf or womanizing. Give them the rank in corporate world, simple things like asking them to hire talents, they also bring in their cronies. hahah

It is like mid-life crisis, knowing that people around them look down on them, behind their back. Be it former commandoes or non-combat commanders, they seem to only find their self-worth in gambling (shares, golf, FX) or having mistresses in workplace and outside.

Then on the other hand, I noticed that the good ones who left the service, don't mention about their military past in corporate or linkedin profiles. They excel in the private sector, upgraded themselves with professional qualifications, have good management skills, values and integrity. Such a stark contrast.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yesterday, a COL cocked up in our meeting. It was our first physical meeting in 7 months, he was not prepared and didn't recall what's going on.

Gosh, he fucked his subordinate in front of us (vendors) saying that "If I am still in army, you will get it from me......" He thought they he could recover from his embarrassment by doing so, or maybe, he was trying to frighten us to excuse his oversight. What a shame.
Fucked up people. Lots of them around army or not army.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't have good opinions of people who went around boasting that they were former SAF regulars. Almost every one that i came across in the midst of my career with a (LTC) or (COL) printed in their name cards are useless craps. Their subordinates tell me that these people are good for nothings, more interested in either golf or womanizing. Give them the rank in corporate world, simple things like asking them to hire talents, they also bring in their cronies. hahah

It is like mid-life crisis, knowing that people around them look down on them, behind their back. Be it former commandoes or non-combat commanders, they seem to only find their self-worth in gambling (shares, golf, FX) or having mistresses in workplace and outside.

Then on the other hand, I noticed that the good ones who left the service, don't mention about their military past in corporate or linkedin profiles. They excel in the private sector, upgraded themselves with professional qualifications, have good management skills, values and integrity. Such a stark contrast.

The SAF is a fucked up organization. Everyone knows. Including the SAF top brass themselves.

Land of kiss ass.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF soldiers all suffer from severe PTSD.....

Indeed. I am mentally scarred by NS. Whenever I stay up late after midnight, around 1am to 2am the smell and temperature of the night air changes. Sometimes you also smell raw vegetation, especially if it had rained earlier in the day.

I would be immediately reminded of NS, either doing guard duty or inside the jungle at around the same hours... it's that same familiar smell.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Indeed. I am mentally scarred by NS. Whenever I stay up late after midnight, around 1am to 2am the smell and temperature of the night air changes. Sometimes you also smell raw vegetation, especially if it had rained earlier in the day.

I would be immediately reminded of NS, either doing guard duty or inside the jungle at around the same hours... it's that same familiar smell.

I still have dreams where I am on reservist.

And I tell the OC I am no longer sinkie! Already renounced citizenship!

They say later go talk to CO.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
During one of my ICTs, I ever embarrassed a Lt. Col in front of other officers and NCOs. It's was one of those WITS schemes for the unit. These idiots simply have no common sense and talk big only.

During one of the ICTs, I asked the OC why they want to supply us grown adults with used smelly re-cycled SBOs and helmets when we sacrifice our time to serve our reservist obligations.

The OC just blur blur say...it's SAF policy !

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
During one of the ICTs, I asked the OC why they want to supply us grown adults with used smelly re-cycled SBOs and helmets when we sacrifice our time to serve our reservist obligations.

Good answer!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

same here. It lingers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this fat fuck?
1-72.jpg

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There a lot of sick bastard in national slavery who think just because they got rank they are big F!

In Singapore whenever I see those with ranks my eyes will roll up with disgust!

How the public going to respect them if they don’t even respect their soldiers!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There a lot of sick bastard in national slavery who think just because they got rank they are big F!

In Singapore whenever I see those with ranks my eyes will roll up with disgust!

How the public going to respect them if they don’t even respect their soldiers!

This is the problem with conscription. People get promoted because they are there long enough. many NSF men performs better than commissioned regular officers. My B2 fails his IPPT and get clerk to amend, and full-time play computer games in his office, part-time soldiering. hahaha

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why ??? Adult should bring your own SBOs around. It's a SOP item. If i am him, i charge you for being care-less.
Let me ask you now , if you want to get charged or wear that stinky SBO???