• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being a SAF-regular leaves a scar in life

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem with conscription. People get promoted because they are there long enough. many NSF men performs better than commissioned regular officers. My B2 fails his IPPT and get clerk to amend, and full-time play computer games in his office, part-time soldiering. hahaha

actually the worst ones are the NSmen who have the rank of coparal and sargent they they are so gila of their rank that they think they are god in the army!
my fat malay encik he was a sargent the things he did to us i will never forget because it was the most terrified night of my life and the same night my love for the country died and migration was born in my mind and i promised i will never sent my son to serve national slavery! an i kept that promised!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the worst ones are the NSmen who have the rank of coparal and sargent they they are so gila of their rank that they think they are god in the army!
my fat malay encik he was a sargent the things he did to us i will never forget because it was the most terrified night of my life and the same night my love for the country died and migration was born in my mind and i promised i will never sent my son to serve national slavery! an i kept that promised!

Not true. I was also a chow Cpl NSmen. But I was super idle and a keng king during my ICTs. Everyday, I alternate between the bunk kooning or the canteen drinking kopi. 4.50pm you can find me loitering near the guardhouse waiting to book out. Can't believe I was paid by SAF to spend 3 weeks like that.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. I was also a chow Cpl NSmen. But I was super idle and a keng king during my ICTs. Everyday, I alternate between the bunk kooning or the canteen drinking kopi. 4.50pm you can find me loitering near the guardhouse waiting to book out. Can't believe I was paid by SAF to spend 3 weeks like that.

Maybe u are the few who are nice people ns.
My time those who are comparable and above like king! They loves to order recruits to run and kiss the tree or the lorry tyres!

Inside my heart I scold them all the beautiful words!
And one fat lady officer who every week will sent me to urine test hoping I get positive!
Wasting my time I don’t even smoke or drink and even the provost see me every week sometimes he told me just sit in the lorry not need to take the urine because every time negative! And he ask me did I offend that fat officer?

I told me she saw me taking a nap during break time afew times and I think she thought people who do drug always sleepy I guess.
And in ns work like a slave salary is peanut very sianz so taking a nap during break time or lunch time is my hobby

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of those high ranked are pricks. No actual combat experience still like to talk big. Not saying I have but I think I may use more machine guns types than them. I was a driver in NS and reservist, had a good time even though almost end up in DB.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some those high ranked are pricks. No actual combat experience still like to talk big. Not saying I have but I think I may use more machine guns types than them. I was a driver in NS and reservist, had a good time even though almost end up in DB.

I got one fat officer been trying to sent me to DB for 2 years!
Every week in my dept I will be the one she tell me to take lorry to go for urine test!
My other ns mate once in a blue moon then ask to take the urine test!!

For 2 years everytime negative!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe u are the few who are nice people ns.
My time those who are comparable and above like king! They loves to order recruits to run and kiss the tree or the lorry tyres!

Inside my heart I scold them all the beautiful words!
And one fat lady officer who every week will sent me to urine test hoping I get positive!
Wasting my time I don’t even smoke or drink and even the provost see me every week sometimes he told me just sit in the lorry not need to take the urine because every time negative! And he ask me did I offend that fat officer?

I told me she saw me taking a nap during break time afew times and I think she thought people who do drug always sleepy I guess.
And in ns work like a slave salary is peanut very sianz so taking a nap during break time or lunch time is my hobby

I also hated NS like a plague. But I told myself that instead of feeling miserable and moody everyday, I must learn to survive. I became very arh-ga-liao with the CO and RSM and the technician chiefs. Sometimes the CO would even ask me to join him for lunch as I was one of the few angmoh pai in the unit who can communicate effectively with him. The technicians would also call me to accompany them to bring the equipment elsewhere for servicing. So I was away from the unit at least 3 times a week. My own officer very du lan with me but lan lan as I had the support and backing of the CO and RSM. NS was where I mastered the art of office politics and the art of keng-ing. I think I can write a manual on it.

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got one fat officer been trying to sent me to DB for 2 years!
Every week in my dept I will be the one she tell me to take lorry to go for urine test!
My other ns mate once in a blue moon then ask to take the urine test!!

For 2 years everytime negative!
That fat fark officer mark you liao. Never she nobody want vent her frustration on you. What your vocation?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also hated NS like a plague. But I told myself that instead of feeling miserable and moody everyday, I must learn to survive. I became very arh-ga-liao with the CO and RSM and the technician chiefs. Sometimes the CO would even ask me to join him for lunch as I was one of the few angmoh pai in the unit who can communicate effectively with him. The technicians would also call me to accompany them to bring the equipment elsewhere for servicing. So I was away from the unit at least 3 times a week. My own officer very du lan with me but lan lan as I had the support and backing of the CO and RSM. NS was where I mastered the art of office politics and the art of keng-ing. I think I can write a manual on it.

Your ns time is considered good a lot of good memories.

My 3rd day of BMT already kena abuse for 7hrs (from 8pm to 3am++) we kena 3X hard slap, knuckles push up on the rocky ground till bleed, duck walk, scissors jumps, running, changing parade, duck walk and many more.

All this is because the fat encik want to find out who “scolded bad words” to the police office at our camp!

After the punishment we went back to our bunk and sat quietly on the bed and look at eachother faces in our heart what just happen!!!!

That night I never sleep been thinking I am there to learn and protect the country but who going to protect us in there!!!!!
And if this thing can happen to me I don’t want it happen to my son in future!!!
And migration was born in my mind that night and I promise I will migrate so that my son or sons don’t have to serve ns!
That night my love for the country died!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

you learnt valuable real world survival skills. time well spent!

you should write that manual... start a thread lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS is just a waste of our time and not forgetting the Cheebye ICTs and RTs. Fuck National Service.

It is a huge revenue generator for the PAP regime.

There is also a ready pool of NS slaves to do menial tasks:

ST_20200201_VNMASK1_5418977.jpg

38901142_-_29_06_2016_-_nhfunpack.jpg

Soldiers work 12-hour days to get 300,000 funpacks ready for NDP 2016
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ays-to-get-300000-funpacks-ready-for-ndp-2016

To quote the Tiongs: 不以为耻,反以为荣 :rolleyes:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fat fark officer mark you liao. Never she nobody want vent her frustration on you. What your vocation?

Me a clerk in national slavery.
My life in singapore is really shit very suay!

U know in school singapore vocational institute i took metal machining operate big rotating machine cutting metal my teacher everytime will quietly stand behind me and SCREAM at me at the slightest mistake and just scold me and use his finger to point out but with other students he will talk and get his hand dirty and talk to them nicely!
After everyday for 2 months i began to skip school end end up expelled!

Then I work in kfc one month before I enter National Slavery I told my again fat lady manager I want to resign because NS she gave me a slap (not as hard as NS slap) and tell me why not I work till the last day I enter NS!

national slavery kena abuse for 7 hrs at night never in my life been so terrified. And after BMT a fat officer dying of getting me to DB.

Actually working life is the worst then NS people are mean they will backstabs me and still show me a smiling face that how evil Singaporean are! And they talk down on my thinking I don’t understand their language!
And been treated like Bangla scream at and threatened with warning letters!
Most Singaporean really soulless people they don’t care about others as long as they get what they wanted and only a very few Singaporean a very nice to me who really treat me like a friend and I treasure them like my own family.

Well once I left Singapore my life totally changed!!!!!!!! People here very nice and I feel like a human being!!!!!!!!!
Everyday I wake up smiling and everyday is a blessing!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Well once I left Singapore my life totally changed!!!!!!!! People here very nice and I feel like a human being!!!!!!!!!
Everyday I wake up smiling and everyday is a blessing!!!

Mostly cos you no need work lah bro.

If you got to work especially frontline and face hundreds of people each week, answer their questions, deal with their requests, handle their complaints, manage angry clients or customers AND interact with your demanding bosses......

You will realize it is not that different everywhere. People are shit.

One thing I dont hear much is what your WIFE thinks? Does she say that everyday is bliss for her at work? Everyone super nice? Like you say it?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mostly cos you no need work lah bro.

If you got to work especially frontline and face hundreds of people each week, answer their questions, deal with their requests, handle their complaints, manage angry clients or customers AND interact with your demanding bosses......

You will realize it is not that different everywhere. People are shit.

One thing I dont hear much is what your WIFE thinks? Does she say that everyday is bliss for her at work? Everyone super nice? Like you say it?

I did work bro for a few years in Australia hospital mostly the patients are very nice and appreciated they even waited for me to come to their room and their family will say thank you to me and gave me a hug before they check out.

Well there some patients who a abit cranky because they are in pain I can understand their situation because I need to transfer them to wheelchair or push their bed to ex ray or to the operation room after they get better they are ok.

Sometimes I did ask my wife how her job and she always tell me if she compare working in Singapore and Australia she said Australia is better.

She told me in Singapore 1 nurse had to take care of 10 patients or more and because of that whenever the patients press the bell it take a long time to respond to the patients and she always kena scolding by the patients and Singapore patients treat nurses like maid too. My wife always works do OT because she need to complete and handover to the next shift and every day I see her lifeless when she reach home. Most of the time she got no time to eat her meal at work or she will eat a few bite very fast and go back to work. When the patient leave they don’t even say thank you. And that consider she very lucky already because some patients they will write a complaint letter saying the nurse is very slow.

In Australia she said she only take care of 4 patients not more then that she able to go for her tea break and her lunch or dinner. And when she reach home I don’t look tire and I can see she more happy bro

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In Australia she said she only take care of 4 patients not more then that she able to go for her tea break and her lunch or dinner. And when she reach home I don’t look tire and I can see she more happy bro

Like I said. It is a numbers game.

Your wife only has to deal with 4 patients/clients each day?

No wonder chances of meeting with nasty person is lower.

Try multiply that by 10 and see what happens.

But I am glad for you and your wife. It is far better to deal with less people. Sure you might need to spend more time with each person. but it is still better because to deal with difficult people and overcome problems with people requires time.

The problem is those jobs and positions where people are asked to deal with more than 50 people in an 8 hour period. I believe that is high risk. Meet one nasty client you set back your time cos you have to spend more time with difficult client. Then have to make up and rush through the remainder and becomes even more risky that they will be unhappy as you rush to make up for lost time and then you encounter another as a result and sets you further back.......

Unfortunately these days it is all about low cost per unit. Wonder how Australia affords to pay nurses high wages to take care of 4 patients. Is your wife ICU or high dependency unit Nurse?

Actually this is what happened to me. Before covid I see around 15 to 20 a day.

Now have to call and talk to 50 to 60 a day and earn half of what I earned seeing 20 a day.

Covid. The politicans very clever used the opportunity to cut healthcare costs.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a pushover. I would have held a knife against that m&d swine and ask him if he would like me to slit his fat throat and gorge out his eyes. He dare fuck around with me, I will gut him like a fucking pig and strangle him with his intestines.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a pushover. I would have held a knife against that m&d swine and ask him if he would like me to slit his fat throat and gorge out his eyes. He dare fuck around with me, I will gut him like a fucking pig and strangle him with his intestines.

trust me if u were there experienced the abuse that night u wont be saying this bro. u know the reason of the abuse? it is to gain fear and thus "respect" because he knows he cannot get the respect he needed because of his clown fat looks and he is fat really fat u know like the movie Batman the penguin that his size our encik.
after that night all of us fear him like grim reaper!!!!!!
i still remember one time he order the whole platoon to go inside the small drain u know those drain last time in school where student squat down and brush their teeth in the morning that how small but deeper i was skinny and only half of my body able to went in but those who are bigger size got difficulty and because some of us cannot go in the drain he ask us to carry one big concrete (u know your hdb kitchen window the wall yes that the one that block) he ask us to carry) it was so heave even so many of us we cant even lift it!!!!

and some if the punishment he will use army parachut style! helmet check, parachut and some other phase i forgot already that encik really sick human being! then he start the punishment.
imagine all this your son kena how u feel and what would u do bro.
for me i not a violent person that why the best action is migration