• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being a SAF-regular leaves a scar in life

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Air Force & Navy are better. If the plane or ship bombs the place a min later, the enemy may got away. A min early, our scouts are still in the location.

In army, the CO tells the OC falling at 7am
the OC tells the CSM 6.45am
CSM tells the PS 6.15am
PS tells his Sect Comm 6am
Sect Comm tells his men 5.45am fall in.

And the man will wake up at 5am so that he can go to the toilet no queue. Haha.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same for me. I completed the paperwork for sg born son to throw out sg shitzenship at 21yo. He is 24 yo going 25yo with his my house at 24yo. No need to get married for hdb. Our migration journey took 22 yrs to settled down at his mother homeland

trust me bro u wont regret yout decision!!!
actually it is the best decision u made! your son and your grandkids will say thank you to u bro!!!
u have my respect for renouncing his singapore citisenship!
i already renounced my pink passport 6 years ago happily bro :smile:

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my life time total i had 4 times operations on pile and stress is the main reason why i had piles.
the 4th time is life threathening because my blood in my body is super low i cannot walk like normal person and have to walk like old man and when i climb up the staircase only 1 floor i be out of breath like i run 2.4 km to get gold!!

all the operation i had they used band.
imagine your piles is like a pimple and the band(it is a super micro rubber band) it will choke the piles and it will close and heal and eventually your piles will drop after 1 or 2 weeks depend how fast your piles drop.

the band will not get loosen and drop because the band super tiny it will only drop when your pile is drop('cut" inside your ass). so far i had 4 operation all never drop and they only drop when the pile is"cut" by the ban after 1 or 2 weeks and the piles is heal. the thing your doctor neer tell u is that piles can comes back!!! (just like my case 4 times bro!)

my advice since u got pile just go for the operation because everytime u go toilet and losealot of blood can be very dengerous bro.
always remember piles can comes back after few years later if u are lucky it never comes back if u unlucky like me it comes back.

Bro,

Sorry to hear about your medical problems.

I, too, had piles.
Luckily during the Colonoscopy, they did not detect any issues.

But, its very painful.
You cannot sit due to that protruding lump.
And, truly very embarasing, when suddenly it drips out blood in public.
My problem is even worst as I am taking warfarin.
Thus, I cannot undergo any major operation.

I read through and learnt that eating figs will help.
I tried, followed by prunes.
The lump subsided.
It only bleeds if I am not disciplined , like taking mutton.
Since then, I am only taking High-Fiber food,
Lots of fruits.
and water esp. fruit juices.
It helps a lot.
I am very very much better now [using my very own Home Remedy].

If you have a colorectal surgeon I guess you have done a colonoscopy? That one is important to check for cancer. What about Esophagealgastroduodenoscopy? EGD in North America, in SG they call it OGD.

Might be good to scope up top as well to rule out cancer too. Anemia in males is always a concern.

So if they have done that and diagnosed that the cause of your anemia is due to blood loss from your hemorrhoids then you must be bleeding quite a lot.

I am guessing your surgeon is advising that you go for hemorrhoidectomy. ie remove the hemorrhoids? That might be a better option since your problem is not just piles but bleeding piles to the extent it causes anemia. So a hemorrhoidectomy would be a definitive procedure.

Banding is more for like people with some small first degree or second degree piles. But it is painful and recurrence rates are quite high.

Is there a reason why you would prefer not to have the hemorrhoidectomy?

Thanks mate for all your sharing.

2 years ago I spoke with my surgeon and he advised me not to go for the ops. Instead try to take more fibre in my food intake. I will be seeing him soon - sometime mid next year. Maybe at that time it wasn't so serious. Yes at that time, done for both up and down - both way under GA. At that time my iron reading is within the normal band. Only at the last blood test result showed low in iron.

Now I have been taking psyllium regularly.

@amransan and @bonds, you can get Meta Mucil from Coles, Woolies or Chemist Warehouse. Buy only when there are offers. Orange & lemon favour to choose.

My problem now is that when I need to go to release, I must do it immediately. If I am in the midst of doing something else and delayed abit going to the toilet, sure result in bleeding for a few days before it stop. Is such serious? Or is it an indication of something?

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 years ago I spoke with my surgeon and he advised me not to go for the ops. Instead try to take more fibre in my food intake. I will be seeing him soon - sometime mid next year. Maybe at that time it wasn't so serious. Yes at that time, done for both up and down - both way under GA. At that time my iron reading is within the normal band. Only at the last blood test result showed low in iron.

@amransan and @bonds, you can get Meta Mucil from Coles, Woolies or Chemist Warehouse. Buy only when there are offers. Orange & lemon favour to choose.

My problem now is that when I need to go to release, I must do it immediately. If I am in the midst of doing something else and delayed abit going to the toilet, sure result in bleeding for a few days before it stop. Is such serious? Or is it an indication of something?

I also have the same problem!!!!
When my stomach feel like going to pansai I also must go to the toilet immediately cannot wait! Especially after every meal sometimes during I eating it feel like pansai and have to rush to the toilet!!!!

Now if I going somewhere I will pansai 1st and if I am outside I not to take any food scare I have to rush to the toilet and have to walk very far or worst got people using the toilet!

There was once I catch my daughter from school and feel like pansai dam I can feel the poop at the last ass muscle!!!!
Lucky the drive only take about 5 min once I park the car carry my daughter out of the car I rush to the toilet like marathon!!!

Maybe the ass muscle is weaker due to age or due to the 4th time I had operations for piles.
And I can go pansai 3 to 4 times daily too

Oh ya last time before I had the last piles operations (the 4th time) i always need to go urine and after I done urine 15 min later I need to urine again! One day at least more then 6 times some time the urine come out only abit. There was once went to my friend house need to drive one 1 before I left the house I made sure I urine and after 15 min feel like want to urinate in the car!!! I had to hold the urine for 45min it was really uncomfortable it feel like my bladder is FULL!!!! And after the piles operation the urinate back to normal not always want to untimely but now pansai more often.

Last edited:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro in Australia i saw 3 times with my own eyes while taking public transport a army or a police officer taking public transport the Australian even old man will stand up and offer their seat to the officer!!!!! and all 3 times i saw the officer smile and say thank you and remine standing. in Australia uniforms are much respected even garbage man clearing your bin people will greet them and will give drinks oh postman too! i always give them cans drink :smile:
can u get this king of respect in singapore toward those wearing uniform in my 36 years of living in singapore not even once i see bro.

K.N.N.

I saw in Singapore too.
U.S. Marine Colonel in full uniform taking bus to Orchard.
They are highly respected in their country too.
Often, they will be greeted by the public with ::
""Thank You for your service"".

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks very much.

I am taking fruits to help.

For your last Q, regret not in a position to answer medically.
Bestest, have a check up.

Take Care.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

I saw in Singapore too.
U.S. Marine Colonel in full uniform taking bus to Orchard.
They are highly respected in their country too.
Often, they will be greeted by the public with ::
""Thank You for your service"".

Bro it is all about humanity in other countries people respect each other while in Singapore they backstabbing each other and look down on others

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro it is all about humanity in other countries people respect each other while in Singapore they backstabbing each other and look down on others

K.N.N.

Allow me to narrate a few true stories.

Me Unker worked as a security guard.
The expatriates treat guards with respect.
When they hold a BBQ , they will immediately bring the
cheekon wings and even beers for the guards before the arrival of their friends.

For Locals, its only after 10pm when the booking time ended,
then, they phone ask the guards to ""pick their leftovers"".!!!

KNN The expatriates gave us freshly BBQ cheekon wings at 6pm
but Locals treated the guards like dogs.!!!

Puiii....

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

Allow me to narrate a few true stories.

Me Unker worked as a security guard.
The expatriates treat guards with respect.
When they hold a BBQ , they will immediately bring the
cheekon wings and even beers for the guards before the arrival of their friends.

For Locals, its only after 10pm when the booking time ended,
then, they phone ask the guards to ""pick their leftovers"".!!!

KNN The expatriates gave us freshly BBQ cheekon wings at 6pm
but Locals treated the guards like dogs.!!!

Puiii....

bro because since young in school we were taught to out do each other to get the top in class in that process we treat each other like competitor!
and this will follow them all the way when they are adult into working life and end up it became part of singapore culture!
what i trying to say is singapore try to be no.1 and in the process they lost their humanity where people dont care for each other unlike the kampong days where people were caring and friendly.

bro my last company i worked for 4 years majority of the managers, directors and even ceo are foreigners because the majority are foreigners the company culture is like ang mo culture there work and life balance and respect each other.
my life working in that company is the BEST! well there are some sgrean colleagues who try to makan and backstab me but they dont dare to do it too obvious and often though.
on my last day of service my CEO gave me a surprise farewell party i just a mailroom staff!!!!!!!!
i didnt know that party was for me and in my head faster lah i want to go home since it is my last day lol,
my CEO gave a speech infront of the whole office saying in his 30 years of being a CEO he never seen such a hardworking and dedicated worker and he is honored to know and work with him! and after that he call my name and ask me to give a speech infront the whole office i was stunned!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me if u are in my shoe do u feel touch and apriciated? :smile:

after that he told me to go to his office after i enjoy the food. and we chated and he ask why i want to resign and i told him i be migrating and guess what he gave me his personal handphone number and tell me to use it when i go for job interview in Australia!!!!!!!
and when i went to job interview in Australia the next day i the HR called me to come and sign the contract and she was very surprise and pleased that my ex company CEO was my referer and he did say alot of good thing about me!!!!!

in sg there a very very very very very very smal numbers of sgrean who are very nice people which i treasure them bro!

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro because since young in school we were taught to out do each other to get the top in class in that process we treat each other like competitor!
and this will follow them all the way when they are adult into working life and end up it became part of singapore culture!
what i trying to say is singapore try to be no.1 and in the process they lost their humanity where people dont care for each other
May i ask who set up such a system and programmed the student this way? This is part of the indoctrination.

bro my last company i worked for 4 years majority of the managers, directors and even ceo are foreigners because the majority are foreigners the company culture is like ang mo culture there work and life balance and respect each other.
my life working in that company is the BEST! well there are some sgrean colleagues who try to makan and backstab me but they dont dare to do it too obvious and often though.
on my last day of service my CEO gave me a surprise farewell party i just a mailroom staff!!!!!!!!
i didnt know that party was for me and in my head faster lah i want to go home since it is my last day lol,
my CEO gave a speech infront of the whole office saying in his 30 years of being a CEO he never seen such a hardworking and dedicated worker and he is honored to know and work with him! and after that he call my name and ask me to give a speech infront the whole office i was stunned!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me if u are in my shoe do u feel touch and apriciated? :smile:

after that he told me to go to his office after i enjoy the food. and we chated and he ask why i want to resign and i told him i be migrating and guess what he gave me his personal handphone number and tell me to use it when i go for job interview in Australia!!!!!!!
and when i went to job interview in Australia the next day i the HR called me to come and sign the contract and she was very surprise and pleased that my ex company CEO was my referer and he did say alot of good thing about me!!!!!

in sg there a very very very very very very smal numbers of sgrean who are very nice people which i treasure them bro!

You are very lucky to surround yourself with real human beings. For me, i go the extra steps to find out the reason for human problems and limitations in life.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In sg, wearing army uniform you get stomp like no tmrw
In army life i learnt diff vulgar language, wash toilet and sweep leaves not bad la diu
Say 1 for all all for 1 but having meals must sit seperately
Officer meals must cook seperately
Officer meals different menu
Talking about no discrimation? Diu :biggrin:

KaiJXJX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my experience in SAF during my NS times. I totally have no respect for most SAF enciks or warrant officers. They are always either somewhere slacking, drinking or talking about their womanizing experiences. Wonder what they do at work everyday. But its been years since I ORDed, so hopefully things have changed for the better.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I also have the same problem!!!!
When my stomach feel like going to pansai I also must go to the toilet immediately cannot wait! Especially after every meal sometimes during I eating it feel like pansai and have to rush to the toilet!!!!

Now if I going somewhere I will pansai 1st and if I am outside I not to take any food scare I have to rush to the toilet and have to walk very far or worst got people using the toilet!

There was once I catch my daughter from school and feel like pansai dam I can feel the poop at the last ass muscle!!!!
Lucky the drive only take about 5 min once I park the car carry my daughter out of the car I rush to the toilet like marathon!!!

Maybe the ass muscle is weaker due to age or due to the 4th time I had operations for piles.
And I can go pansai 3 to 4 times daily too

Oh ya last time before I had the last piles operations (the 4th time) i always need to go urine and after I done urine 15 min later I need to urine again! One day at least more then 6 times some time the urine come out only abit. There was once went to my friend house need to drive one 1 before I left the house I made sure I urine and after 15 min feel like want to urinate in the car!!! I had to hold the urine for 45min it was really uncomfortable it feel like my bladder is FULL!!!! And after the piles operation the urinate back to normal not always want to untimely but now pansai more often.

This is the exact reason why regular sign officers like myself despise all you NS guniangs. This fucking thread is about SAF regulars and leaving a scar on your life, and then degenerate into fuckers here posting about their asshole problems. Who the fuck gives a shit that u are bleeding from the asshole, you bunch of fucking losers. Should have tekan u fucks more when I was in the SAF.

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the exact reason why regular sign officers like myself despise all you NS guniangs. This fucking thread is about SAF regulars and leaving a scar on your life, and then degenerate into fuckers here posting about their asshole problems. Who the fuck gives a shit that u are bleeding from the asshole, you bunch of fucking losers. Should have tekan u fucks more when I was in the SAF.
Oh.....so are you retired now? Or SAF did not want to renew your contract? Or you found a better prospect and decide not to sign on?

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sg, wearing army uniform you get stomp like no tmrw
In army life i learnt diff vulgar language, wash toilet and sweep leaves not bad la diu
Say 1 for all all for 1 but having meals must sit seperately
Officer meals must cook seperately
Officer meals different menu
Talking about no discrimation? Diu :biggrin:
True enough.

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excuse me, why are you so upset about we talking about bleeding from the asshole? You have to understand that even your useless regular sign on officer real guniang bg has to respond to issues of bleeding from the asshole. https://mustsharenews.com/blood-stools-pm-lee/

If a regular sign on officer real guniang bg need to get AG to respond cos he so guniang to face even a Mr Cheong, what about people like you? What is your rank? Are you a bg or what? It is irrelevant anyway.

BTW, why are you stuck to caveman era of macho macho then is a real he man? Modern man no need use macho macho type you know? Modern man use brain. Modern man use $$$ to fix caveman. Modern man fights for justice, stand up for poor, defend the weak etc. Modern man show kindness, have compassion, express empathy etc. Come on bro, relax.

If you like you can ask the moderator to move our chat to a new thread. But no, no apology for hijacking this thread. It is not your thread anyway. You are not the thread starter. Peace my friend... No point getting upset.

Last edited:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me, why are you so upset about we talking about bleeding from the asshole? You have to understand that even you useless

K.N.N.

So you see -- even here got Big Asshole.
[Outside SAF]

Btw he is not Moderator,
beyond his pay grade,
and AssHole like him should just
SHUT THE FCUK UP,
as we did not point our Prick into his ass to ask for his opinion.
:biggrin::confused::laugh::roflmao::whistling::whistling::whistling::wink:

Last edited: