• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beging for points

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local Trash
tongue.gif

11602142ae7778f85d55cc30c489c379ac5e4239.gif

Last edited:

dankos

Lol. Another booby post award winner.

i dont think u r ivebert's (allen chen) clone. cos he seem smarter than you. you are really a 100% certified idiot. learn to spell properly first ok. simple words like begging and disapprove u also can spell wrongly. your psle english retake how many times? :biggrin:

btw begging for points like you did is really pathetic. i see u no up.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
KNN! All talked behind my back say I chao kuan! :mad:

KNNBCCB! I say will upz you means will upz you one lor! Need to wait for 24 hrs mah! :rolleyes:

It's not behind your back. It's right here for you to read. :rolleyes:

Other than KNNBCCB, there have been at least 2 other forummers who have made the same comment about you.
And it's those who thought they had an understanding with you and asked for the return, not those who gave you because of your good post and didn't ask for the return. :mad:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Other than KNNBCCB, there have been at least 2 other forummers who have made the same comment about you.
And it's those who thought they had an understanding with you and asked for the return, not those who gave you because of your good post and didn't ask for the return. :mad:

Haha....bro...
well said...
you are god damn right... :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao liao! Think I better check my Reputation log to see I owe who rep points first! :p

Internet really is serious business. :biggrin: