• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bastard Sinkie Driver Tried To Kill Good AngMor Cyclist!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The child is perfectly safe provided the LTA and Police do a proper job of removing all the atrocious drivers from Singapore roads.
that is like saying its ok to keep your house main door open as long as no one robs you,,,what kind of fuck up logic u sprouting? roads are for cars,,,,and u allow a kid on the road? and cars give way to everyone else? why must cyclist and pmd users have such a right? no wonder such scum are treated with great disdain, selfish with their holier than thou attitude,,,u play with fire u get burnt,,,

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that is like saying its ok to keep your house main door open as long as no one robs you,,,what kind of fuck up logic u sprouting? roads are for cars,,,,and u allow a kid on the road? and cars give way to everyone else? why must cyclist and pmd users have such a right? no wonder such scum are treated with great disdain, selfish with their holier than thou attitude,,,u play with fire u get burnt,,,

I cycled to school from the age of 9. So did many of my classmates. All of us are still around. Motorists and cyclists shared to road along with other pedal driven devices used for selling satay, prawn noodles, ice cream etc

Everyone coexisted peacefully.

Since when was an act passed that gave priority to cars at the expense of other forms of transport? Show me the legislation.

The road belongs to everyone not just cars.

The_Brushman_in_the_South_Bridge_Road_area.jpg
img051.jpg
CIMG7792.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cycled to school from the age of 9. So did many of my classmates. All of us are still around. Motorists and cyclists shared to road along with other pedal driven devices used for selling satay, prawn noodles, ice cream etc

Everyone coexisted peacefully.

Since when was an act passed that gave priority to cars at the expense of other forms of transport? Show me the legislation.

The road belongs to everyone not just cars.

View attachment 59564View attachment 59565View attachment 59566
There were less cars than,,,and hawkers are now in hawker centres..and if priority is not given to cars,,,why have overhead bridges, pedestrain crossings etc? and if cars are not given priority on roads it jolly well should be

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this video does not prove that it is motorists that are the cause of Singapore's road carnage then nothing else will.

First of all an idiot that does not understand that wet roads have less traction than dry surfaces starts the chain of events.

Then, when the police and ambulance arrive to clear the mess another driver ploughs into the police and ambulance crew seemingly without a care in the world.

What's the point of a whole host of rules and regulations for relatively harmless PMDs when automobiles are clearly the source of 99% of Singapore's road kill.

Of course. If pmds can kill motorists it is already too late! We stop this madness here and now. :mad:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yet another example of why cars are far more dangerous than PMDs and should be banned from the roads.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yet more evidence that the carnage on the roads of Singapore is caused by errant MOTORISTS.

PMD riders are angels in comparison.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
More carnage on the roads caused my motor vehicles.

If everyone rode PMDs the roads would be so much safer.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yet more carnage caused by petrol/diesel powered monsters. If everyone was encouraged to use a PMD to get around these sorts of shocking accidents would be a thing of the past.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yet more proof that motorists are the main cause of the carnage on Singapore roads. If they rode PMDs the streets would be so much safer.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Another motorist who should not be allowed on the roads of Singapore. Someone get him a PMD so he can't do as much damage.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
PMDs get a lot of flack but the real danger comes from seriously incompetent and impaired drivers of motorised vehicles.