• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bastard criminal bully ccb sinkie should be sent to jail for ten years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
73D74F8F-12B3-4BAF-9A42-254A153AD0D1.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
总理新闻秘书张俪霖发声明指出:“弱势人士被他人利用的问题值得深切关注。毅鹏是李总理的儿子,但新加坡有许多弱势人士都会单独出门,他们应该在安全、不被占便宜或骚扰,更不会被侵犯隐私的情况下安心外出。”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
总理新闻秘书张俪霖发声明指出:“弱势人士被他人利用的问题值得深切关注。毅鹏是李总理的儿子,但新加坡有许多弱势人士都会单独出门,他们应该在安全、不被占便宜或骚扰,更不会被侵犯隐私的情况下安心外出。”
Prime Minister Press Secretary Zhang Yulin issued a statement stating: "The issue of the use of vulnerable people by others is worthy of deep concern. Yi Peng is the son of Premier Li, but there are many vulnerable people in Singapore who will go out alone. They should be safe, not being bargained or harassed. You will be safe to go out without being invaded by privacy."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkie instead of helping fellow citizens only know how to take advantage to steal photos should be sent to jail and given a big slap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一名31岁新加坡籍男子邀李显龙总理长子李毅鹏乘车,并在李毅鹏不知情的情况下在车内偷拍视频,反复询问引李毅鹏证实自己的身份,以及透露住家地址和保安安排等信息。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一名31岁新加坡籍男子邀李显龙总理长子李毅鹏乘车,并在李毅鹏不知情的情况下在车内偷拍视频,反复询问引李毅鹏证实自己的身份,以及透露住家地址和保安安排等信息。
A 31-year-old Singaporean man invited Li Yipeng, the eldest son of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, to take a car and sneak a video in the car without knowing Li Yipeng. He repeatedly asked Li Yipeng to confirm his identity and disclose information such as his home address and security arrangements.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkie instead of helping fellow citizens only know how to take advantage to steal photos should be sent to jail and given a big slap.

What a useless man piece of shit at aged 31 only know how to steal photos and bully the weak.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking slut should have your elastic labia pulled from nusa duta to sg KNN
Put your ccb Cantonese son of whore name here then call me slut and see whether I will sue you bankrupt. I am not as stupid as ten years ago Knnbccb criminal bullies all coward dare not take on people of your same size. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put your ccb Cantonese son of whore name here then call me slut and see whether I will sue you bankrupt. I am not as stupid as ten years ago Knnbccb criminal bullies all coward dare not take on people of your same size. Pui!

Ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores hiding behind computer calling good Singaporean woman slut to win and all ccb sinkies pretend no see only know how to complain when other foreigners bully them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores hiding behind computer calling good Singaporean woman slut to win and all ccb sinkies pretend no see only know how to complain when other foreigners bully them.

Ccb sinkies are hopeless traitor dogs and bitches indeed. Their ccb finger only know how to harm and point at fellow citizens. All can burn and rot in hell indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Criminal bullies hiding behind the computer bullying the weak and vulnerable all should be sent to ten years jail be it ccb sinkies, filthy Indians or ccb Malaysian sons of whores!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criminal bullies hiding behind the computer bullying the weak and vulnerable all should be sent to ten years jail be it ccb sinkies, filthy Indians or ccb Malaysian sons of whores!
KNN you bloody bastard criminal horny slut left 4 days to go state court KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely use your labia as marathon passing baton aka passing labia participants run and stretch it and pass it to next person and continue until jalan besar stadium and light it on fire KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you mentioned you ever in flash card contingent during ndp right ? KNN can you consider stretching your labia to a flag pole and be part of the colours ? KNN a very honourable action you know KNN