• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When can criminal bully dogs give 小恩小惠to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠掛嘴邊
故事人物自己編
別人成就人情牽
拜託別再大砲仙
Alamak you evil dog son of whore can’t even shut your liar mouth spewing evil shit lies want to call people do good as give 小恩小惠. Proven you dog 小恩小惠都做不到。 你做人不做要做狗!狗嘴长不出象牙!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一雙狗眼看人低
一棟公寓把人欺
一次婚姻不如期
一生逢人就痛批
Everything you accuse me is what you are yourself。把人欺的也是你贱狗!狗眼看人低,欺人太甚的小人!呸!Knnbccb you ill bred son of slut whore mistress

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 靠張嘴
別人耕耘 我閉嘴
別人失敗 我嘟嘴
別人成功 我對嘴

小恩小惠 不花錢
消費別人 我搶前
萬一失敗 我棄嫌
一旦成功 我跪舔

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 靠張嘴
別人耕耘 我閉嘴
別人失敗 我嘟嘴
別人成功 我對嘴

小恩小惠 不花錢
消費別人 我搶前
萬一失敗 我棄嫌
一旦成功 我跪舔
Wow piang you dog are so lazy and self entitled and expect 贵人to do hard work for you so that you can succeed. No wonder a loser criminal bully hide in rat hole abusing a virgin as slut whore mistress. You this kind of useless evil shit deserved no 贵人and got 贵人also useless. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 掛嘴邊
好大喜功 搶頭先
別人犧牲 我沾邊
漁人之利 順手牽

別人笑我 太瘋癲
我笑他人 不會仙
洞房之夜 滿疑煙
處女之實 由我編

事實真相 有一天
謊話連篇 上百千
順我者昌 靠我邊
逆我者亡 我必殲

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 掛嘴邊
好大喜功 搶頭先
別人犧牲 我沾邊
漁人之利 順手牽

別人笑我 太瘋癲
我笑他人 不會仙
洞房之夜 滿疑煙
處女之實 由我編

事實真相 有一天
謊話連篇 上百千
順我者昌 靠我邊
逆我者亡 我必殲
You sia suay Chinese dog keep accusing me a virgin as fake based on nothing but your loser dog mouth. No wonder I beat you hands down in every way from condo - you jealous hdb sinkie taking my 小恩小惠to pay your town council maintenance fees, water, electricity bills hahaha - and to filial shit. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 掛嘴邊
好大喜功 搶頭先
別人犧牲 我沾邊
漁人之利 順手牽....
images (12).jpeg

:geek: