• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baking Soda. Real vs Toxic

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
395052832_637672841861624_8854336878130260262_n.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
si liao lah...................i've been using Arm & Hammer as a mouthwash nightly for years......................Bob's Red Mill very expensive..............more than 4X the price

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use baking soda from Amazon Japan to wash my coffee mug

Put 2 generous spoon of baking soda in the mug, pour boiling water into the mug and let it rest for 24 hours. After that u can brush off coffee stain effortlessly

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good things are pricy, ur health is priceless.

i no money lah...............mostly i use it as a mouthwash...............very effective..........

also when i feel like coming down with flu................i take baking soda with water and symptoms will not get worse...............so it works............

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
i no money lah...............mostly i use it as a mouthwash...............very effective..........

also when i feel like coming down with flu................i take baking soda with water and symptoms will not get worse...............so it works............
What is your dosage ? Will it make your mouth dry

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u neee sensodyne

never use toothpastes with fluoride....................i've stopped using such commercial toothpastes since the late 1990s............

yes................do this several times a day................several people took my advice and were eternally grateful to me............. :biggrin:

try oil-pulling with extra virgin coconut oil too...................no need see dentist anymore..........

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
never use toothpastes with fluoride....................i've stopped using such commercial toothpastes since the late 1990s............
1/4 of a teaspoon with sea salt as mouthwash...................add hydrogen peroxide if got gum infection or toothache.................no need see dentist ever again.......

Same i use it mixed with sea salt as mouth gargle severable times per day.

Fluoride is rats poison it's also used to added in large amount into drinking water for prisoners during Japanese occupation it calcifies the pineal gland. Studies revealed that the degree of calcification of the pineal gland is higher in those affected by Alzheimer's disease meanwhile it makes you very 'timid' lol...

Hence it's used as a population cuntrol... We become flaccid and retards another phrase for it is 'good shitizens' lol...