• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Background to Thailand and its politics

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no other country in the world except for Bhutan where the Monarch is central and everyday part of life as in Thailand..

hahaha.....told u not to talk about facts but to stick to wild allegations.......

Bhutan 's political system has recently changed from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional monarchy. King Jigme Singye Wangchuck transferred most of his administrative powers to the Council of Cabinet Ministers and allowing for impeachment of the King by a two-thirds majority of the National Assembly.[34]

your understanding of Bhutan is out dated....

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
For crying out loud TS how much do you know about Thai redshirts and Thai politics. Please don't spew nonsense to ignorant sinkies. If its your personal opinion then let it be known its your personal opinion. If you've got evidence please show it that red shirts are anti-monarchy.
hahaha......my master is most learned forumer in sbf....he has inside info and sources that will put wikileaks to shame..
i can attest to that.....u can find his threads are scattered like dog shits all over this forum...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently the guy has hiv.....goes every year to some health farm in munich for treatment.....what a fookin fruitcake.

The Thais mock him and call him Sia O.

[video=youtube;DiBLW_ld-sU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiBLW_ld-sU[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For crying out loud TS how much do you know about Thai redshirts and Thai politics. Please don't spew nonsense to ignorant sinkies. If its your personal opinion then let it be known its your personal opinion. If you've got evidence please show it that red shirts are anti-monarchy.

kudos to ts for knowing more about insights of thailand than any experts here or anywhere in the world, including the thai monarchy, the privy council and the illuminati. ts knows more about what you wear for underwear than you know yourself. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing I'm at least interested about Thailand is Thai girls.........this coup nonsense must stop or how do I get my fix with the recent mfa directive? KNN........

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Several points

1)The king is likely to be dead or in a coma.
2)The crown prince has fled to UK Hampshire.
3) The coup is to pave the way for installation of the grandson as king with the crown princess as regent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Law (constitution) was amended in 1974 to allow a female to ascend to the throne.

My bad i was referring to the palace law of sucession (1924) which still forbade a female monarch.
Constitution states the enactment of palace law is sole prerogative of the king.

The 1974 amended law only kicks in when the absence of a male heir or when no heir is apppinted beforehand.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, and then this couple will take over as the new King and Queen. I can't wait for her to make her first state visit here.

[video=youtube;ykOQEqZiG6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykOQEqZiG6E[/video]

This is called the Royal Thai Values..only the royal and the elite can practise it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One interesting point about the Portfolio is that land and many of the older assets are no marked to market. So the value might be even more, much more.

Thai king's crown property bureau is worth some US35 billion.
LKY's private kitties in GIC and Temasek worth many times more....world's richest royal no fight with our world richest dictator.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Several points

3) The coup is to pave the way for installation of the grandson as king with the crown princess as regent.

yes, that rumor has been going around in intel circles. for bros here, yingluck is safe with abalone intact. :o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
To add on, because of how the present King came to power, both son and daughter as of late have separate and very sizeable and separate security details. It is first to protect from the large circle of Palace insiders who have their own agendas as they are aligned to various lines of minor royalty. More importantly and very sadly, it is to protect them from one another. In the middle of this is the King's specially selected Privy Council.

The yellow and red conflicts outside pales in comparison to what is going in the Palace.

The flight to UK was symptom of what is happening. He is literally holed up, not a holiday trip.

Several points

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, that rumor has been going around in intel circles. for bros here, yingluck is safe with abalone intact. :o

I dun think there's truth to the rumour....

King just made public appearance 2 weeks ago.
Why need a coup to install another heir? The king or privy council can take care of that.
The coup is solely to topple yingluck nothing to do with royal succession.
In any case all the eligible grandsons are the offsprings of the crown prince, currently living long term in US.

Though I agree something else is stirring as the old nude party celebration video been timed to release with the crown prince seeking refuge in UK.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Several points

If the Crown Princess is the Regent, all Thais will rejoice and hardly anyone will dispute that!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thai King ever since ascended to the throne has personally see to the launch of many cultivation and land development projects in many states hoping
to ease the life of the poorer Thai people and educate them to be more innovative, independent and put the natural resources into better usage.

It is no doubt that all the Thai people respect him and treat him like a God who can walk and breathe.
However his teachings to the people has all gone down to the drain. The Thai people be it young or old still respect him for his positive image
that he has created for himself. However his teachings to the people is not fully understood by them and sad to say that after so many years
the people didn't really take his words and put into practice.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thai are brainwash from very young age.
neither you hate pap or not, you are not being brainwash from a young age to kneel at pap.
singapore system is much superior than thai.