• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Average mediocre men and sex - Flaming posts

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam what happened to the free speech you advocated? Why are my posts in this thread removed while dogs’ posts attacking me are allowed to remain not just in this thread but in in all my threads? Is @zhihau the unjust moderator dog the one that deleted my posts?
Freedom of speech my foot. Dogs are allowed on my thread only. @Leongsam @zhihau Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised coward beasts using disguise of free speech to allow criminals have a free run selectively.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is happening here? I just managed to put my daughter to sleep after a long chat with her and just came in and this place is a war zone. :eek:

What are all of you arguing about???

Gosh! Why are men so quarrelsome? I thoght only women are bitchy...
And you are a fake or lousy bitchy mother that let your child sleeps at midnight.