• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Average mediocre men and sex - Flaming posts

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am one of the many lovers of the daughter of Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon. Heh heh heh................. :biggrin:
You have no kukubird how to become my daughter’s lover? Heh heh heh. My daughter said both of you used a cucumber leh.

jw5

Loyal
You have no kukubird how to become my daughter’s lover? Heh heh heh. My daughter said both of you used a cucumber leh.

Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Your daughter allow the kukubird in her cheebye and the cucumber in her asshole. Heh heh heh.................. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Sadly kukubird is not yours. Heh heh heh.

Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Putting my kukubird into your daughter's diseased cheebye is something I rather not do. Heh heh heh..................... :biggrin:

1595259105701.png

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Putting my kukubird into your daughter's diseased cheebye is something I rather not do. Heh heh heh..................... :biggrin:
Don’t have kukubird say so lah. If you have one, even 1/2 inch, you would have slaughtered MAY long time ago instead of acting machiam hero here. Heh heh heh. Worse than bapok. Heh heh heh.

jw5

Loyal
Don’t have kukubird say so lah. If you have one, even 1/2 inch, you would have slaughtered MAY long time ago instead of acting machiam hero here. Heh heh heh. Worse than bapok. Heh heh heh.

Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Your kukubird already gone, what is the point of slaughtering you when there is no kukubird to slaughter? Heh heh heh.................. :biggrin: