• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autobiography of kopiuncle and his twin ....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle has continued to survive in a cradle of filth, defilement and slime. Now he has a new partner to cozy up with. His new partner is Drifter, a recalcitrant ......

And now, they are a couple.

a reader's nightmare
wasted space and wasted effort
pathetic ....MOO!!! BOO!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow....new gang called KOPIUNCLE GANG?
But you already kena infract to negative territory liao leh...:*:
Gang leader kena assassinated ?? :eek:

don't be fooled by this fake copiuncle
MOO created all these clones to flame and to frame the one and only original KopiUncle
pathetic effort by these morons - cow head MOO BOO!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When Kopiauntie was 16 he found out a 13yo boy alamaking that lived across the street had been molested by a man his family knew and that it had been going on for a few years........ kopiauntie said it was great and they did it alot after that .....

WOW ALAMAKING AND KOPIAUNTIE a couple?????????...OMG!!!!...GOOD MORNING SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great things are happening here..all the ghosts and clones have resurrected on EVERYBODY'S BIRTHDAY.....aLL SAMMYBOYS ARE GREAT writers, novelists and story-tellers...great novelists and great creative writers!!! well done!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun give that kopiuncle fucktard anymore publicity then he deserves.
He is an attention whore.

narong my dearest and bosom friend
i will always forgive you to the eternal end
good morning sunday!!!!!
you are a great entertainer here
the greatest clown all these years
happy sunday morning!!!!!

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be fooled by this fake copiuncle
MOO created all these clones to flame and to frame the one and only original KopiUncle
pathetic effort by these morons - cow head MOO BOO!!!!!!!!!
Moo is Kopiauntie? Cant be lah...Ah Moo the Thai Pig is a Chinese Helicopter lah..English sucks! hehehe...lol

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh just to add...Ah Moo the Piggy's English really sucks lah...Kopiauntie writes so well .... it feels like....:eek:

haha...Kopiauntie can be Scroobal or most likely Jw5.....the resident intellectual poet who got up and out of jail and wished me good morning - the sky is going to fall!!!...there are only a few good writers and novelists here...but of course the pen can change and the style can change....but the use of words can hardly change.....haha

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...Kopiauntie can be Scroobal or most likely Jw5.....the resident intellectual poet who got up and out of jail and wished me good morning - the sky is going to fall!!!...there are only a few good writers and novelists here...but of course the pen can change and the style can change....but the use of words can hardly change.....haha
aiyo...dare not comment about Ah Moo the Thai Pig....kena zapped to moderation -8 ah...luckily boss sam saved me again lor...:*:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyo...dare not comment about Ah Moo the Thai Pig....kena zapped to moderation -8 ah...luckily boss sam saved me again lor...:*:

haha...old kopi kana from them many times liao
the thai gang very powderful here
ah moo the cow has strong thai connections
narong the sarong dance the same song
toni the clown is thai all along
of course we have one atomic frog
touch you are buried and locked

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...old kopi kana from them many times liao
the thai gang very powderful here