• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

aunty Jo, better u ghost and hor kow gan lo

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MIW very confident sinkies will vote for them. Else y u think JO dare to said sinkies no need CPF. Just work till kick the bucket. Coming GE wonder sinkies still give MIW a resounding victory? Hmm.....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
MIW very confident sinkies will vote for them. Else y u think JO dare to said sinkies no need CPF. Just work till kick the bucket. Coming GE wonder sinkies still give MIW a resounding victory? Hmm.....
Sinkies love PAP screwing them from behind :biggrin:
I am sure PAP will win by a handsome margin of at least 75% next GE! :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkies love PAP screwing them from behind :biggrin:
I am sure PAP will win by a handsome margin of at least 75% next GE! :biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
sbf6a.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
auntie jo is so kind to bear unwelcum news. kena arrowed to be sacrificial messenger of upcumming policies. must give her our thanks and a national day award. it may portend the demise of cpf savings for sinkies but not cpf itself - i.e. sinkie uncles continue to contribute but cannot withdraw a single cent to pay for prc prostitutes. same goes for sinkie aunties who pay banglas to tickle their nipples.