• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Attention !!! The Mayfair slut 2023

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flogging-pussy.gif
View attachment 179371
:smile:

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
@Leongsam not just you do nothing to help Gansiokbin but you deleted my posts in reply to them ie you are encouraging these dogs to spam and smear Gansiokbin non stop. You are a criminal and it’s your fault don’t deny. Pui!
i always wonder y u want to be here as this is sort of .men',s forum so it's expected that it is going to be tough and rough, even for me sometimes u kw

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always wonder y u want to be here as this is sort of .men',s forum so it's expected that it is going to be tough and rough, even for me sometimes u kw
Why you Malaysian Chinese son of whore do evil act innocent so fake ask and ask same thing? I go off you will say I admit that photo is me and I am bdsm slut whore mistress when I am a virgin.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Why you Malaysian Chinese son of whore do evil act innocent so fake ask and ask same thing? I go off you will say I admit that photo is me and I am bdsm slut whore mistress when I am a virgin.
i never believe that photo is u or say is u. i say photo look like a man

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam not just you do nothing to help Gansiokbin but you deleted my posts in reply to them to fight justice myself ie you are encouraging these criminal dogs to spam and smear Gansiokbin non stop. You are a criminal shielding and encouraging crimes on women and it’s your fault don’t deny. Pui!

You tag Shanmugan or Lee Hsien Loong also no use.
You are certified a lunatic, nobody cares.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never believe that photo is u or say is u. i say photo look like a man
You never say it’s not me and you will say I admit I am slut prostitute and that photo is me once I leave. Even if you say nothing your action starting threads targeting me means you will say that. Just like those say nothing when I am around - Jeremy Quek clones @UltimaOnline @Pinkieslut always starting slut whore mistress threads around me insulting and harassing me but say nothing - they said that when I left in august 2020.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never say it’s not me and you will say I admit I am slut prostitute and that photo is me once I leave. Even if you say nothing your action starting threads targeting me means you will say that. Just like those say nothing when I am around - Jeremy Quek clones @UltimaOnline @Pinkieslut always starting slut whore mistress threads around me insulting and harassing me but say nothing - they said that when I left in august 2020.

You are the slut.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
i say now i believe u r a virgin. even i don't kw u in real life, and i have no evidence to justify my belief, i believe u r a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the slut.
Go to my Facebook to attack me you Jeremy Quek loser slut whore tamed by @jw5 and me. Hide in rat hole dare not take up my virginity test challenge do evil use your Cantonese bdsm whore mother photo to smear Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!