• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear fellow anti-@ginfreely members, I feel the need to inform all of you that she has finally MOVED BACK to her The Mayfair condo unit in Jurong!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cocksucker of Mayfair!!
Tell lies is your Jeremy Quek proud son of Cantonese whore way to win while state facts is my proud way to win. No wonder you suck cock of Malaysian criminal syndicate with your Cantonese pride 层次不一样indeed hahahaha
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who is doing part time security guard. He mostly station in condo around lakeside jurong east side. As a part time guard they just wait for assignments and accept jobs which they want.
Will ask him to keep a lookout for a potential siao lang old slut in Mayfair :roflmao: :whistling:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who is doing part time security guard. He mostly station in condo around lakeside jurong east side. As a part time guard they just wait for assignments and accept jobs which they want.
Will ask him to keep a lookout for a potential siao lang old slut in Mayfair :roflmao: :whistling:

Get him to take photos and video of that mad chicken!!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you seen that slut's Facebook? It's filled with photos of random men she took. This Gansiokbin bitch will be gangraped one day until her cb tear.
Gansiokbin collected all the random men photos to masturbate.
After that still not enough.
She will come to sbf to find wise men to flirt with them. You can see she randomly summoning different members.
I think she wants to masturbate with it too.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin collected all the random men photos to masturbate.
After that still not enough.
She will come to sbf to find wise men to flirt with them. You can see she randomly summoning different members.
I think she wants to masturbate with it too.
That old slut is organizing a gangbang! I will be the last one to insert a C4 into her smelly cunt.

Gansiokbin this old slut must be bombed to pieces. @ginfreely fuck your old cheebye, you will be reborn as a pigslut, fucked by pigs.

Last edited: