• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Attention !!! The Mayfair slut 2023

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230210_061233_Chrome.jpg

Announcement to be made
@ginfreely GANSIOKBIN moving back to The Mayfair
:sneaky:
Gansiokbin in action spotted :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some domestic maids' rooms look better than that.
Gansiokbin kanna fucked hard hard :sneaky:
Teeth totallee different onlee but the fucked face is about same as my uncle expected it to be :sneaky:
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are always twisting you despicable dogs harass me to I harass people. I cannot fight bullies but must let Ccb bullies Fucked hard then is called I not harass people indeed. Pui!

Every woman looks like this with eyes closed and such expression. Your Cantonese whore mother looks like this too. Pui!

You Jeremy Quek anal hole seller and son of Cantonese whore despicable whore dog trying hard to pass off this woman as me when the teeth is totally different and his Cantonese whore mother with eyes closed and such expression looks like this. Pui!View attachment 179172

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aww..
Gansiokbin shiok or pain?
Gansiokbin don't know shiok or pain fucked face look like 1 hktvb fat kelefe :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Jeremy Quek Cantonese son of whore pretend don’t know it’s nothing to do with greed but I don’t qualify for hdb and that’s why I moved to buy a house in jb in the first place and pretend don’t know I am chased out of my own house since 2017 by you Malaysian and others gang of criminal bullies sons of whores when I want to return. Not only you never take pity on a person with unfortunate circumstances but you twist it to smear as greedy besides slut whore mistress. Heaven will crush you into a million pieces for your non stop evil doing to a person who has not done any harm to you. Pui! View attachment 179146
Gansiokbin kana chased out own house by strangers :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin kanna fucked hard hard :sneaky:
Teeth totallee different onlee but the fucked face is about same as my uncle expected it to be :sneaky:
Your Cantonese bdsm whore mother face is about the same too with closed eyes and such expression. Teeth, hairstyle, eyebrow etc all totally different. But the truth doesn’t matter because dogs like you repeat lies to harm Gansiokbin is like breathing air. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Cantonese bdsm whore mother face is about the same too with closed eyes and such expression. Teeth, hairstyle, eyebrow etc all totally different. But the truth doesn’t matter because dogs like you repeat lies to harm Gansiokbin is like breathing air. Pui!
In fact such photo every woman with black short hair two eyes one nose all look about the same with closed eyes and such expression.