• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ate most expensive CKT today.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to unclog?
product-image-1077623437_800x.jpg

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hai Kee is good but not too accessible with public transport. I used to patronized him regularly when he was at the old Margaret Drive food centre. He opens at 5pm but queue already formed up at 4pm+.

Yes.
Hai Kee is good but am too lazy and impatient to the long queue.

Another goodest one is at Tiong Bahru market but now that father had retired, and dotter takes over, its horrible.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost everything can kill us, either silently or loudly. Life is exciting and also very fragile. Now in addition to being sad, I am scared! Thanks a lot again! :cry:

People may die from freak accidents.
Remember the tree that fell on the lady tourist at Botanic Garden?

Not necessary from eating.

Life is short. Just enjoy your food, wine, beer, cigs, gals, music, beach, travelling, etc.....

IMG_20221030_105540.jpg

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This know-it-all Apple fucktard fanboy probably doesn't even have a proper social life outside, judging from his fucking I-am-right-you-are-wrong attitude here. He's the kind that will go straight for your jugular if you disagree with him when you meet him in real life.
Does he camp here in the forum or what?