• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Luck Nigger 2nd day on new job boss called him liar when he said FLYING Turtle Crashed his Windscreen on way to work! GVGT! Click!

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Click for Video:
https://globalnews.ca/news/5236017/flying-turtle-shattering-windshield/

Flying turtle smashes into man’s vehicle, shattering windshield while cruising down highway

By Adam Frisk National Online Journalist, Viral/Trends Global News

A A
A South Carolina man was lucky to walk away uninjured after a turtle was kicked up by a truck on a highway, and sent flying through the driver’s windshield, shattering it to pieces.
John Gardner was cruising down a highway in Conway on his way to work when something came hurtling towards his vehicle.

“Yeah, I was definitely surprised, because like, I couldn’t even tell what it was at first because it’s like, I guess just a big, black dot coming at me, and it’s like, I couldn’t move at all really,” Gardner told WBTW News. “So, I was just like, ‘Oh, OK. I hope it’s not too bad.’”
READ MORE: 3-eyed python found in — wait for it — Australia
Turns out that “black dot” was a turtle on the road that was flung by a passing truck.
“I still don’t understand how it, like, the exact angle of that tire, for it to just fling into my windshield,” the man said.
Photos show his car’s windshield shattered on the passenger side of the vehicle with the large turtle embedded in the glass. The man was able to keep control of his vehicle and survived the bizarre incident without injury.
“I didn’t get hurt at all, I just remember when the cops showed up, he was like, hey, you’re covered in glass,” Gardner told WBTW News.
READ MORE: Family has bees living in their walls, instead of killing them, they’re learning beekeeping
The man said police arrived to the scene and the driver of the truck that hit the turtle also stopped his vehicle and came to check on Gardner.
“He checked on me, and like, we both stopped and he made sure I was OK and everything like that,” the man explained.
Unfortunately the turtle did not survive, likely dying on impact, the news station reported.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/上班第二天遭-飛天龜-撞破車-衰男打給老闆還被嗆鬼扯-065436515.html

上班第二天遭「飛天龜」撞破車 衰男打給老闆還被嗆鬼扯

TVBS新聞網

19.8k 人追蹤

李育道
2019年5月9日 下午2:54

1e49a21ac88b058ba8209938d495eec6

圖/翻攝臉書
美國康威市(Conway)一名上班族加納(John Gardner),上月30日開車前往工作地點時,突然被一隻「飛天龜」砸中擋風玻璃,力道之大,連儀表板都被砸壞,雖駕駛並未受傷,但烏龜傷勢過重,當場死亡。

《每日郵報》報導,事發當天剛好是加納在新公司上班的第二天,原本能量滿滿的他開著車前往公司,沒想到卻忽然「碰」地一聲巨響,眼前地擋風玻璃卡著一隻烏龜,連下方的儀表板都被波及。「我根本沒發現牠飛到半空中,等到撞上的時候,我還花了幾秒鐘才理解,『哦,那是一隻烏龜』!」

正當加納驚魂未定地推測著烏龜是怎麼飛來的同時,前方一輛貨車司機上前關切,原來行駛在加納前面的這輛貨車,車輪輾到正在公路上爬行的烏龜,烏龜被擠壓向後方射出,才剛好打中加納的前擋;所幸車速並不快,加納只被少許玻璃碎屑噴到,並未受傷,但這隻可憐的烏龜,則傷勢過重當場死亡。

事後加納請拖吊業者將車送到修車廠,員工們也很好心幫忙埋葬烏龜,並把車復原,前後費用共花掉2000美元(約6萬元新台幣)。加納還提到,當天向老闆請假時的搞笑情況「我打電話告訴老闆自己會遲到,因為『有隻烏龜撞到我的擋風玻璃』,但對方不相信,還要我不要鬼扯,並要求拍照給他看。」至今仍讓加納難以忘懷。

Video here too pse click:

https://people.com/human-interest/turtle-crashes-through-drivers-windshield-south-carolina/

Flying Turtle Crashes Through South Carolina Driver's Windshield, Costing Him $2K

“I was definitely surprised because I couldn’t even tell what it was at first," says the motorist, who was covered in glass after the accident

By Rachel DeSantis
May 02, 2019 03:11 PM

FB
Twitter

John Gardner's windshield

WBTW

You’ve heard of the phrase “when pigs fly,” but how about “when turtles fly”?

That was the reality for a South Carolina motorist who says was he was “definitely surprised” when a turtle came crashing through his windshield Tuesday.

John Gardner was driving to work on Highway 501 in Conway when a rear tire on a truck driving near him struck a turtle, he told local CBS affiliate WBTW.

The angle on the hit managed to send the reptile flying into the air — and directly into Gardner’s windshield, where it left a large hole and died upon impact, according to the outlet.

“I was definitely surprised because I couldn’t even tell what it was at first… It’s just like a big, black dot coming. I couldn’t move at all, really,” he said. “I still don’t understand how it like, the exact angle of that tire, for it to just fling into my windshield.”

Gardner escaped without injury, though his wallet wasn’t so lucky.

RELATED: N.Y. Woman Gets Into Car Crash After Seeing a Spider: ‘Try to Overcome Fear,’ Police Advise

He told WBTW the incident will cost him around $2,000 to repair, as he has to replace not only the windshield, but his wipers, too.

“I didn’t get hurt at all, I just remember when the cops showed up, he was like, ‘Hey, you’re covered in glass,’” Gardner recalled. “And because I didn’t know, like, I didn’t know there was any in my hair and stuff like that, so I’m just like, ‘Oh, OK.’”

Local collision repair shop Rob’s Auto Body told the outlet they buried the turtle.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/08/flying-turtle-smashes-windscreen-showers-motorist-glass-9444278/

‘Flying turtle’ smashes into windscreen and showers motorist with glass

Jane Wharton
Wednesday 8 May 2019 10:14 am
Share this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messenger

SEC_66305958.jpg

A flying turtle caused £1,500-worth of damage to a car after it went flying through the windscreen (Picture: Mega)
A motorist suffered a case of shell shock after a ‘flying turtle’ smashed into his windscreen.
The reptile came hurtling through the air and smashed into John Gardner’s truck as he headed to work.
It is thought a lorry in front of John had hit the turtle as it crossed the road.
It caused it to go flying and smash into John’s car.
Sadly the turtle died on impact while John was left showered in glass.
He now faces a £1,500 repair bill for his shattered window and damaged dashboard.
John, from Conway, South Carolina, said: ‘I could not tell what it was while it was in the air, and even once it had been inside my windshield for a few seconds, it took me a while to be like “oh, that’s a turtle.”
‘It was a decent enough size to break a windshield. So it made a pretty significant dent.’
fallback.png

Sadly the turtle did not survive the encounter (Picture: Mega)
John was on his second day at work and had an interesting call to make to his new boss.
He recalled: ‘I said exactly what happened. I just said ‘hey, a turtle got hit into my windshield. I’ll be a bit late.
‘They were like “you can’t really make something like this up, so just send us the pictures later and we’ll talk about it then.”’
The lorry driver stopped and checked on John, who wasn’t hurt in the accident other than being showered in glass.
A truck from local firm Rob’s Auto Body went to pick up the truck and took images of the bizarre incident, which happened on April 30.
The car garage took away John’s Chrysler Sebring car and also buried the unfortunate turtle.

Share this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messenger

https://nypost.com/2019/05/03/flying-turtle-smashes-into-car-windshield-in-freak-accident/
‘Flying’ turtle smashes into car windshield in freak accident

By Associated Press

May 3, 2019 | 7:02pm

Enlarge Image
turtl-car.jpg

Shutterstock

More On:
turtles

Presidential pets: Candidates are going to the dogs (and turtle)

Florida man threatened to destroy town with army of turtles: police

Inside the ocean cave that became a chilling 'turtle graveyard'

New England sees huge spike in beached sea turtles

CONWAY, S.C. — A South Carolina driver got a case of shell shock after a turtle flying through the air on a busy highway shattered his windshield.
John Gardner said the rear tire on a truck near him hit the turtle Tuesday afternoon on U.S. Highway 501 near Conway and flung the reptile into his windshield.
He says he had no time to react to what was just a “big, black dot coming at me.”
WBTW-TV reported the impact was so severe that it killed the turtle and both drivers stopped.
The turtle ended up lodged in Gardner’s windshield and he has been told it will cost $2,000 to repair the glass and damaged windshield wipers.
Gardner says he was covered in glass shards but not hurt.

Filed under animals , south carolina ,