• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loong order Liu Tuck Yew to take MRT Again, BLACKENED FACE

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you saw him the next time in bus / MRT had some one use handphone to video it and you approach him to say like this:

哎呀!青天大老爷啊!达官贵人啊!
小民有冤啊!求求青天大老爷快给小民做主啊!
地铁很贵又很挤啊!计程车小民坐不起啊!
买汽车小民连梦都不敢梦啊!
如果是梦到了会是噩梦啊!会吓死在床上!
COE ERP 油税 停车费 很恐怖啊!
您是我们百姓的父母官啊!
求求您青天大老爷快我民造福啊!
求求您青天大老爷为小民坐主啊!

解决我们到交通痛苦啊!我们就一定会投“屁挨屁”的!

:biggrin:

Then you post this video on youtube. See what his reaction.

May be you must kneel and kowtow to him. :biggrin:

And you cry!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wayang 10X!!! this one sure staged one. ask one lackey follow him, take a few pic of him in bus and train. then he will get off the bus or train after pictures taken. the lackey will just go home and up load it to stomp. really cannot make it! they thought like that people will believe???

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
wayang 10X!!! this one sure staged one. ask one lackey follow him, take a few pic of him in bus and train. then he will get off the bus or train after pictures taken. the lackey will just go home and up load it to stomp. really cannot make it! they thought like that people will believe???

Every politician will do this

Wake up your fucking beggar mentality

You think politicians are angels?????

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every politician will do this

Wake up your fucking beggar mentality

You think politicians are angels?????

i think something very wrong with your understanding of English? you staying in US right? you must be bully by those white trash. you are the beggar in US, not me. since when i said politicians are angels??? you said it, not me.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think something very wrong with your understanding of English? you staying in US right? you must be bully by those white trash. you are the beggar in US, not me. since when i said politicians are angels??? you said it, not me.

You are obviously a sua ku and a loser racist
White trash or nigger, who cares about them? Everyone leads the life they want and who are you to judge them?

If you ever lived outside Singapore, you will know that Politics is just a game of wayang. Who is more popular, lucky and know how to wayang will win more votes. So what's wrong with Lui's attempt to gain publicity? It's perfectly acceptable.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously a sua ku and a loser racist..

Hi you have not yet told us what you want to do about your unemployed ex-ministers? :smile:

Are they to mop Mc Donald floor or wash Changi Airport toilets or pick drink cans or jump MRT, which is better?:biggrin:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask LHL to "instruct" him to take bus follow by MRT from his house all the way to Jurong East MRT and then back to his house during peak hours for one whole month. I can bet you that his face will be much much blacken after that.

He will realized that even with the new platform at Jurong East MRT, the crowding issues does not seems to have much improvement. Worst still is that during peak hours, the air-con inside the MRT cabin does not seems to have enough ventilation at all. It's stuffy and air flows seems stagnant with all the foul smells of sweat and ah neh's stinky perfume.

If you know Chinese then this called

衙门里住得久了就不知道百姓吃的米太贵。

That said officers who live for long time within privileged lives will no longer understand the peasant's hard lives.

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB! he should kenna one SBS bus that burst into flame during his ride.

He should kenna SMRT halted for hours by a track jumper.

He should be faulty A/C in bus & MRT. He should get SBS breakdown on road. MRT ticket gates that don't work & transit link card that failed and kenna charge extra fare.:mad:

SMRT bus should leak rain water and A/C water on his head!

He should kenna all the shits that we had been getting from his First World CB transportation.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if he was smiling like a monkey, you will say this photo was staged.

Damn unhappy million dollar minister now ordered take MRT. With unhappy face.

Because PAY CUT!

Because to Siong Siong work after GE2011 defeats!

Because MRT full of smelling FTs!

:biggrin::biggrin:

Now million dollar ministers know what life like to be Singaporeans? :biggrin:

20110530.112145_20110530-lui.jpg

pic3.jpg

Bin Chow Chow

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110530-281392.html

Click here to find out more!
Click here to find out more!

ASIAONE
NEWS
SINGAPORE

Spotted: Transport Minister taking the train
AsiaOne
Mon, May 30, 2011

TRANSPORT Minister Lui Tuck Yew was spotted taking the train during the morning rush hour on Monday, according to photos sent in by a contributor to citizen-journalism website Stomp.

This is the second time he was spotted on public transport. On May 25, Mr Lui was photographed in a public bus, sparking questions as to whether he was testing the transport system, or if it was staged.

The reader who contributed the photos to Stomp said: "I snapped pictures of him on the train this morning at 7.45am, on the North South line heading towards Jurong East at Bukit Gombak.

"Welcome to the crowd!"
Transport Minister spotted on public transport
Click on thumbnail to view (Photos: Stomp)

From the photos sent in, Minister Lui had to stand as the train appeared somewhat crowded.

Judging from the position of the hand rails, he was quite close to the MRT train doors.

The Minister was also seen holding a copy of a newspaper (My Paper), he was photographed not reading it and it looked like he was more intent on observing the surroudings and train stops.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should give lui the better of the doubt
me think he has been testing the public transport system so as to make it better

lui is The MAN !

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are obviously a sua ku and a loser racist
White trash or nigger, who cares about them? Everyone leads the life they want and who are you to judge them?

If you ever lived outside Singapore, you will know that Politics is just a game of wayang. Who is more popular, lucky and know how to wayang will win more votes. So what's wrong with Lui's attempt to gain publicity? It's perfectly acceptable.

its acceptable because you are the loser in US. when its not benefiting me, its useless. you are just the begger in US, thats why politic is a big wayang for you. no need to live out of singapore to know a lot of things. only for loser like you who need to jump into a shit hole to know that it is stinko.

Last edited: