• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in forum.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

See another example of low life behaviour. Take my post yesterday from another thread with no head no tail to show case. I was talking about nationality awareness and my post was in the context of jiu hu kia will never bash their fellow Msian i.e own nationality to protect spore Chinese. See how jah shit twist it to jiu hu kia will not bash their own race.

And I already explained to him all these yesterday and yet he stoops so low to pretend and highlighted one post but not the posts before and after. Now everyone knows how malicious jah shit is. Malicious Liar.

good job my fellow chinese dog in bashing proud chink jah. We must show how useless all chinks are including you and me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

Good job my fellow chink in bashing those jiu hu chinks but all we chinks are inferior you should join my chinese dog club. Your ally ginfreely holds a high rank there.

Aiyah scared of Longist just admit lah. Since when you ever ask people want to join, should join Chinese dog club? Didn't you just ownself add in any name you deem fit into your club members and signature? Why no guts to add Longist into your signature? Scared? Typical jiu hu kia who only bully the nice and weak. Coward bully.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah scared of Longist just admit lah. Since when you ever ask people want to join, should join Chinese dog club? Didn't you just ownself add in any name you deem fit into your club members and signature? Why no guts to add Longist into your signature? Scared? Typical jiu hu kia who only bully the nice and weak. Coward bully.

My fellow chinese dog. I need to make sure if he is a true chinese dog or not. He has been bashing malaysian chinks but seems to support chinks from other countries this is unacceptable to join the chinese dog club.

You are a good chinese dog i was correct in promoting you to first class bitch. Our chinese dog club needs more females.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow chinese dog. I need to make sure if he is a true chinese dog or not. He has been bashing malaysian chinks but seems to support chinks from other countries this is unacceptable to join the chinese dog club.

You are a good chinese dog i was correct in promoting you to first class bitch. Our chinese dog club needs more females.

Good excuse jiu hu kia. You are like the mouse in front of malay Msian but garang to own race. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In fact, this fact about malaysian-chinese always making insulting remarks and derisory remarks about s'poreans and s'pore as a country is already true even in the mid 1980s.

In the mid to late 1980s, although I'm a s'pore-born s'porean I stayed in a school hostel becos my parents were working overseas, IN that school hostel the hostelites were 70% malaysian-chinese, and the remaining 30% were other nationalities students such as taiwanese, indonesian-chinese, brunei-chinese, thais etc.

I remembered clearly in the 1986 Hotel New World collapse, the malaysian-chinese hostelites actually cheered, they also made callous remarks on our NATIONAL DAY parade celebrations in Aug 9 whereas the other Taiwanese, Indonesian-chinese, Brunei-chinese hostelites had never made any rude callous remarks on s'pore.

I remembered the malaysian-chinese hostelites were always happy and cheered whenever something disastrous happened to s'pore. They are always happy whenever got news of s'pore fails or s'porean trips in any thing.

I always wondered then if you malaysian-chinese so dislike s'pore, then what for you come to s'pore to study?!

Hence even in the mid-late 1980s I had already experienced 1st-hand on how ungrateful the malaysian-chinese are and they really have NO FOND FEELINGS for s'porean-chinese.

Of course I'm not saying 100% of all malaysian-chinese behaved this way. But at least the vast majority of malaysian-chinese behaved this way. It is really true that the vast majority of malaysian-chinese are happy if s'poreans/spore fails and their malaysia succeed and the malaysian-chinese DO NOT have fond feelings and sentiments for s'porean-chinese.

This must be the best post of the decade.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chink in bashing those jiu hu chinks but all we chinks are inferior you should join my chinese dog club. Your ally ginfreely holds a high rank there.

Limpeh will never join your chinese dog club! Limpeh fucked you dead! You this bastard dog don't anyhow invite me to join your shameless chinese dog club! You quarral with other forummer Limpeh don't care, but you this bastard dog don't anyhow quote my post when you quarral with other forummers!

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

dogs fucked your dead mother at the roadside!

And you this bastard scum loser dog don't call me chink! I'm Chinese. It is you yourself that is a chink dog!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This must be the best post of the decade.

This happy and cheer feeling must be what Msian Chinese call shiok. Wow damn low class to feel happy on misfortune falling on Sporean.

"I remembered the malaysian-chinese hostelites were always happy and cheered whenever something disastrous happened to s'pore. They are always happy whenever got news of s'pore fails or s'porean trips in any thing"

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This happy and cheer feeling must be what Msian Chinese call shiok. Wow damn low class to feel happy on misfortune falling on Sporean.

"I remembered the malaysian-chinese hostelites were always happy and cheered whenever something disastrous happened to s'pore. They are always happy whenever got news of s'pore fails or s'porean trips in any thing"

Wow someone sent me a reputation comment " we are watching you". Now you guys believe there is a foreigner psychopath out there smearing me and people harassing me?

If Msian chinese love to shiok here and there, then I comment on what is shiok cannot meh? Watching me? Want to spread more malicious lies, half truths and truth of me to discredit and smear me? Anyway I am nobody, never steal never rob never do any bad things to anyone in my life. Watch lor. You should be worried of heaven watching you psychopath Msian Chinese/ Indian/pinoy calling yourself Sinkie for all the harm you did to me.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow someone sent me a reputation comment " we are watching you". Now you guys believe there is a foreigner psychopath out there smearing me and people harassing me?

If Msian chinese love to shiok here and there, then I comment on what is shiok cannot meh? Watching me? Want to spread more malicious lies, half truths and truth of me to discredit and smear me? Anyway I am nobody, never steal never rob never do any bad things to anyone in my life. Watch lor. You should be worried of heaven watching you psychopath Msian Chinese/ Indian/pinoy calling yourself Sinkie for all the harm you did to me.

Good job my fellow chinese dog first class bitch. We chinks always have people watching/smearing us all the time cos we are lowly chinks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And leave your identity lah when you threaten watching me. Even the terrorists to that. You want to be terrorists then don't be coward. Say you are Msian Chinese/Indian/pinoy watching me. I go report police straight away.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog first class bitch. We chinks always have people watching/smearing us all the time cos we are lowly chinks.

Seriously I never have this problem until joining the JB forum and buying a house in JB. I will strongly encourage all not to buy. But you Chinese dog please go and buy as you love to suck up to Msian Chinese.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously I never have this problem until joining the JB forum and buying a house in JB. I will strongly encourage all not to buy. But you Chinese dog please go and buy as you love to suck up to Msian Chinese.

My fellow chinese dog chinese bitch i hate malaysian chinks i hate all chinks including you and me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow chinese dog chinese bitch i hate malaysian chinks i hate all chinks including you and me.

You no need to tell or report to me who you hate lah. I am not your friend or your boss, stupid son of Bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And leave your identity lah when you threaten watching me. Even the terrorists to that. You want to be terrorists then don't be coward. Say you are Msian Chinese/Indian/pinoy watching me. I go report police straight away.

And write there say you want to kill me better. Police will sure take action. Don't be modest lah, slandering and defaming you already done two or more years ago to me the innocent victim.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

You no need to tell or report to me who you hate lah. I am not your friend or your boss, stupid son of Bitch.

my fellow chinese bitch. You are my slave, my underling.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

my fellow chinese bitch. You are my slave, my underling.

How many times I must tell you my membership is not qualified. You need to invite people to join and ask should join. All proper procedures not done. I was not asked and won't accept son of Bitch's invitation. Go invite your bitch mother better.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many times I must tell you my membership is not qualified. You need to invite people to join and ask should join. All proper procedures not done. I was not asked and won't accept son of Bitch's invitation. Go invite your bitch mother better.

my fellow chinese bitch membership is automatic and due to one's own merits. You are instantly a member and even got promoted to first class bitch. Congrats. You are a fine member of the chinese dog club.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

my fellow chinese bitch membership is automatic and due to one's own merits. You are instantly a member and even got promoted to first class bitch. Congrats. You are a fine member of the chinese dog club.

You have double standard just admit it lah. All depends on can bully or not.