• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in forum.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

I agree with you....experienced the same, that's why I said they are damn sly. And I suspect these jiu hu kias are stirring shit in the sg forums against the sg malay bros. These jiu hu kias don't even serve a day of ns with our malay bros:o but wanna act and talk big.

2 further points.

1)Of all the various different countries FTs working in s'pore, it is the malaysian-chinese FTs that cause the most damage to s'poreans's rice-bowl/livelihood.

Not the PRC/India/Pinoy FTs/foreign workers.

Becos Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are found in ALL SECTORS/ALL TYPES OF JOBS in s'pore from the lowest cleaners to mid-level professionals to whatever-type-of -job-you-name-it-in-s'pore, also you can find Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers working in them. (Some people say even have malaysian-chinese working as a district judge in s'pore). Whereas there are still many jobs and certain sectors in s'pore where you will never find a PRC/India/Pinoy working in these jobs.

2) 2ndly from my personal experience, of all the various countries's FTs working in s'pore, the malaysian-chinese FTs are the most devious in office politics and most hypocritical. One can usually detect beforehand if your India/PRC/Pinoy colleague want to betray you and back-stab you, but you are unable to detect beforehand if your malaysian-chinese colleague want to back-stab you.

The malaysian-chinese are the most expert in office politics, the malaysian-chinese are beancurd-mouth and scorpion-heart. The malaysian-chinese always pretend to be your trusted friend and pretend to forever smiling smiling in front of you but by the time you found out they had back-stabbed you, it is already too late

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute w-hore mother and all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

dogs fucked your dead mother at the roadside!

3rd time pm me you bloody fucker.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute w-hore mother and all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

4th time now nigger.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow I am impressed you are so smart to know their nasty and callous nature so early in life, unlike stupid me who thought they are the same and found out the hard way only this few years after being hit below the belt by their evil and vindictive ways.

Anyway thanks alot for sharing, I feel very vindicated and that this indeed is their true nature and it is not that I am a ghost/demon who smeared people to make them appear bad. On the contrary, these jiu hu kia are the ghost who spread malicious lies, untruth and half truths about me to smear me.

Thank you again Longist for all your valuable posts that are great vindication for me that I have done nothing to these nasty and callous jiu hu kia and yet they smeared me rotten just becos they are happy to see Sporeans they don't like fail. You are an amazingly insightful person. Respect!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In fact, this fact about malaysian-chinese always making insulting remarks and derisory remarks about s'poreans and s'pore as a country is already true even in the mid 1980s.

In the mid to late 1980s, although I'm a s'pore-born s'porean I stayed in a school hostel becos my parents were working overseas, IN that school hostel the hostelites were 70% malaysian-chinese, and the remaining 30% were other nationalities students such as taiwanese, indonesian-chinese, brunei-chinese, thais etc.

I remembered clearly in the 1986 Hotel New World collapse, the malaysian-chinese hostelites actually cheered, they also made callous remarks on our NATIONAL DAY parade celebrations in Aug 9 whereas the other Taiwanese, Indonesian-chinese, Brunei-chinese hostelites had never made any rude callous remarks on s'pore.

I remembered the malaysian-chinese hostelites were always happy and cheered whenever something disastrous happened to s'pore. They are always happy whenever got news of s'pore fails or s'porean trips in any thing.

I always wondered then if you malaysian-chinese so dislike s'pore, then what for you come to s'pore to study?!

Hence even in the mid-late 1980s I had already experienced 1st-hand on how ungrateful the malaysian-chinese are and they really have NO FOND FEELINGS for s'porean-chinese.

Of course I'm not saying 100% of all malaysian-chinese behaved this way. But at least the vast majority of malaysian-chinese behaved this way. It is really true that the vast majority of malaysian-chinese are happy if s'poreans/spore fails and their malaysia succeed and the malaysian-chinese DO NOT have fond feelings and sentiments for s'porean-chinese.

This is the best post of the month! Uppp

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have restored the thread but tell your idol longist to stop spamming with this message :

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

If there is too much of this copy and paste crap, all his posts will end up back there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Idol Longist please just PM and don't spam the message here if not your insightful and wonderful sharing will be gone from here. Very wasted to not let people know the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Leongsam for your help to restore the thread.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you again Longist for all your valuable posts that are great vindication for me that I have done nothing to these nasty and callous jiu hu kia and yet they smeared me rotten just becos they are happy to see Sporeans they don't like fail. You are an amazingly insightful person. Respect!

You never thank him first time for farking your prostitute mother dead? Or rather you never curse him back his curse. Everyone now can see what a hypocrite you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You never thank him first time for farking your prostitute mother dead? Or rather you never curse him back his curse. Everyone now can see what a hypocrite you are.

Sicko virus son of whore when did he curse me or my mother? If he has ill intention smearing me like you and others did, I will curse him without him cursing me. Anyway I curse you to die a slow and painful death and burn in hell. You are not mad but evil and keep doing harm and want and wished me dead. Curse you three generation die and burn in hell.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good thread. I like.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good thread. I like.

The real truth hurts. The malicious lies will rebound and hurt the jui hu kia and other evil doers and their three generations die a painful death and burn in hell. Unfortunately the evil doers include Sporeans, must be the 15 to 20% with close relatives that is like that, say PAP you die your business, but they themselves is you die your business not enough but step on you to die faster. Traitors helping foreigners. Pui!!!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with you....experienced the same, that's why I said they are damn sly. And I suspect these jiu hu kias are stirring shit in the sg forums against the sg malay bros. These jiu hu kias don't even serve a day of ns with our malay bros:o but wanna act and talk big.

so far i never ever heard a single sg m&d comment about our sg chinese bros. Seems one sided. In fact i don't think you ever heard a sinkie malay curse a mudland malay either.

Let's ask whoami or syed putra for example. All the time they are fighting chinese no such thing as hey my fellow sinkie chinese bros we are here to help you fight malay/indian foreigners. Never. In fact they side with them over sinkie chinese. Only idiots will think local m&ds are your pals all because both of you have the same nationality. That's why lots of chinese who are not racially aware don't know about this type of shit and idiotic shit stirrers like ginfreely who is a chinese dog/bitch aka hates her own race wants to bash chinese all because they are of another nationality. It's actually quite typical of some chinese to be honest. Hate your own race, treat your own race worse than other races but when they need help expect their own race to help them. :rolleyes: don't ever ask help from a mudland chinese then ask other races like indians/malays etc to help. Let's see how it turns out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

so far i never ever heard a single sg m&d comment about our sg chinese bros. Seems one sided. In fact i don't think you ever heard a sinkie malay curse a mudland malay either.

Let's ask whoami or syed putra for example. All the time they are fighting chinese no such thing as hey my fellow sinkie chinese bros we are here to help you fight malay/indian foreigners. Never. In fact they side with them over sinkie chinese. Only idiots will think local m&ds are your pals all because both of you have the same nationality. That's why lots of chinese who are not racially aware don't know about this type of shit and idiotic shit stirrers like ginfreely who is a chinese dog/bitch aka hates her own race wants to bash chinese all because they are of another nationality. It's actually quite typical of some chinese to be honest. Hate your own race, treat your own race worse than other races but when they need help expect their own race to help them. :rolleyes: don't ever ask help from a mudland chinese then ask other races like indians/malays etc to help. Let's see how it turns out.

Liar bastard Sinkie Dog telling lies again. Since when I hate my own race? I hate jiu hu kia for harming me means I hate my own race?! Stupid idiot like you is beyond redemption and no I don't ask Chinese for help, I only ask jiu hu kia not to harm me and ask Sporeans for help. Get your facts right. And btw I do not have complaints about Malay msians. They are nice, polite and not arrogant and did not harm me in any way. In fact they helped a stranger like me when my tyre burst.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Liar bastard Sinkie Dog telling lies again. Since when I hate my own race? I hate jiu hu kia for harming me means I hate my own race?! Stupid idiot like you is beyond redemption and no I don't ask Chinese for help, I only ask jiu hu kia not to harm me and ask Sporeans for help. Get your facts right. And btw I do not have complaints about Malay msians. They are nice, polite and not arrogant and did not harm me in any way. In fact they helped a stranger like me when my tyre burst.

one malay help you = all malays or rather mudland malays are good. One jiu hu kia harm you = all jiu hu kias are bad. :rolleyes: See typical chinese dog mentality. Let's assume one mudland malay was bad to you i highly doubt you would call mudland malays bad either.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

one malay help you = all malays or rather mudland malays are good. One jiu hu kia harm you = all jiu hu kias are bad. :rolleyes: See typical chinese dog mentality. Let's assume one mudland malay was bad to you i highly doubt you would call mudland malays bad either.

One jiu hu kia meh? How you know? I see so many people harming me here and outside. And not a single malay harmed me but helped me. I don't expect people to help me, but is it too much to expect jiu hu kia not to harm me and hate people who harmed me? You are really a hopeless Sinkie Dog who like and defend jiu hu kia despite the reality they are nasty and callous and cheered when Sporeans dead. Traitor Sinkie Dog go to hell! Pui!