• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

you are a bastard retarded nigger loser scum dog!

you this nigger loser dog go die!

hey nigger you forgot to pm me and where's your long winded post? Scared of sam? :rolleyes:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

The real truth hurts. The malicious lies will rebound and hurt the jui hu kia and other evil doers and their three generations die a painful death and burn in hell. Unfortunately the evil doers include Sporeans, must be the 15 to 20% with close relatives that is like that, say PAP you die your business, but they themselves is you die your business not enough but step on you to die faster. Traitors helping foreigners. Pui!!!!

Liar bastard Sinkie Dog telling lies again. Since when I hate my own race? I hate jiu hu kia for harming me means I hate my own race?! Stupid idiot like you is beyond redemption and no I don't ask Chinese for help, I only ask jiu hu kia not to harm me and ask Sporeans for help. Get your facts right. And btw I do not have complaints about Malay msians. They are nice, polite and not arrogant and did not harm me in any way. In fact they helped a stranger like me when my tyre burst.

Good job my fellow chinese dog first class bitch. Jiu hu malaysian chinks are low down scum just like we singaporean chinks. We chinks are the most evil and worst of all. Good on you for blasting that proud chink jah. Malays are superior race to us lowly chinks and we must worship them.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Estimate got 15% to 20% of s'porean-chinese have very close relatives that are malaysian-chinese. It is these very selfish group of s'porean-chinese due to their selfish vested own interests, they always post total rubbish in forums and give total wrong feedback to our government that malaysian-chinese can integrate fully with s'poreans and lie that malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers don't give any social problems in spore. This is total rubbish! Just see all the news about malaysian-chinese commiting crimes in s'pore in recent years or all the s'porean-bashing remarks made by malaysian-chinese in recent years!

Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are the same as the ah neh, pinoy, prc, ang moh, hongkies, burmese FTs etc. Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are FOREIGNERS that come to earn s'pore currency, malaysian-chinese DO NOT have fond feelings for s'porean-chinese, in fact, malaysian-chinese always mock and make insulting derisory remarks about s'pore as a country and s'poreans

Good job here my fellow chink. Would you like to join my chinese dog club? We are openly recruiting to blast proud chinks who do not submit. Good job on blasting low down malaysian chinks.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey nigger you forgot to pm me and where's your long winded post? Scared of sam? :rolleyes:

you are a nigger crazy bastard balless dog!

Limpeh will never be scared of that bastard scum chao keleng dog sam leong!

you this bastard nigger scum dog go die!

Limpeh now strongly suspect either you yourself or your spouse or your useless bastard parent is a malaysia-born chew hu kia scum dog!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog first class bitch. Jiu hu malaysian chinks are low down scum just like we singaporean chinks. We chinks are the most evil and worst of all. Good on you for blasting that proud chink jah. Malays are superior race to us lowly chinks and we must worship them.

Blind Sinkie Dog who cannot see the reality do die and crushed under hotel new world number two and let the nasty and callous jiu hu kia cheer your passing. You deserved their cheering for being a traitor Sinkie Dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh now strongly suspect either you yourself or your spouse or your useless bastard parent is a malaysia-born chew hu kia scum dog!

oh serious? I tot the argument was about you being a fucking foul mouth bastard?

So everyone in your family all sinkie? No mudlander?

Where's your pm btw?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be the 15 to 20% that you said with close relatives in Msia who is happy to see jiu hu kia cheering other sporeans dead.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job here my fellow chink. Would you like to join my chinese dog club? We are openly recruiting to blast proud chinks who do not submit. Good job on blasting low down malaysian chinks.

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

dogs fucked your dead mother at the roadside!

LIMPEH IS VERY AGAINST CHINESE-DOGS SYNDROME FORUMMERS SUCH AS NARONGWANGWON, LOONEYTAN, THAT STAR WARS GUY, THAT ILLEGAL FOOTBALL BOOKIE GUY ETC!

ALL MY PAST 3 YEARS I HAD 99% SCOLDED ONLY THESE CHINESE DOGS SYNDROME BASTARD FORUMMERS DOGS.

LIMPEH HAD NEVER IN ANY OF MY POST SCOLDED INDONESIAN-CHINESE, CHINA-CHINESE, TAIWANESE, HONGKIES, ETC ETC.

BUT LIMPEH IS VERY AGAINST ONLY THE HYPOCRITICAL AND DEVIOUS MALAYSIAN-CHINESE CHEW HU KIAS WHICH TOGETHER WITH THEIR SHAMELESS BASTARD S'POREAN SPOUSES POISON THE MINDS OF OTHER SPOREANS BY LYING THAT MALAYSIAN-CHINESE FTS NEVER CAUSE SOCIAL PROBLEMS IN SPORE AND MALAYSIAN-CHINESE CAN INTEGRATE FULLY WITH SPOREANS. THESE ARE SHAMELESS LIES SPREAD BY THEM.

HENCE MY PURPOSE IS TELL OTHER PEOPLE THAT THE MALAYSIAN-CHINESE HAD NO FOND FEELINGS FOR S'POREAN-CHINESE AT ALL.THEY ALWAYS MAKE INSUTING AND DERISORY REMARKS ABOUT SPOREAN-CHINESE AND SPORE AS A NATION!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

rofl you never read what nigger longist posted? spoken too soon. :rolleyes:

What shit you talking? I don't speak for Longist, he is entitled to his view of scared of Sam or not. You not scared then do what you goading Longist to do and let Sam remove all your useless posts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

LIMPEH IS VERY AGAINST CHINESE-DOGS SYNDROME FORUMMERS SUCH AS NARONGWANGWON, LOONEYTAN, THAT STAR WARS GUY, THAT ILLEGAL FOOTBALL BOOKIE GUY ETC!

ALL MY PAST 3 YEARS I HAD 99% SCOLDED ONLY THESE CHINESE DOGS SYNDROME BASTARD FORUMMERS DOGS.

LIMPEH HAD NEVER IN ANY OF MY POST SCOLDED INDONESIAN-CHINESE, CHINA-CHINESE, TAIWANESE, HONGKIES, ETC ETC.

BUT LIMPEH IS VERY AGAINST ONLY THE HYPOCRITICAL AND DEVIOUS MALAYSIAN-CHINESE CHEW HU KIAS WHICH TOGETHER WITH THEIR SHAMELESS BASTARD S'POREAN SPOUSES POISON THE MINDS OF OTHER SPOREANS BY LYING THAT MALAYSIAN-CHINESE FTS NEVER CAUSE SOCIAL PROBLEMS IN SPORE AND MALAYSIAN-CHINESE CAN INTEGRATE FULLY WITH SPOREANS. THESE ARE SHAMELESS LIES SPREAD BY THEM.

HENCE MY PURPOSE IS TELL OTHER PEOPLE THAT THE MALAYSIAN-CHINESE HAD NO FOND FEELINGS FOR S'POREAN-CHINESE AT ALL.THEY ALWAYS MAKE INSUTING AND DERISORY REMARKS ABOUT SPOREAN-CHINESE AND SPORE AS A NATION!

Opps i wonder what sam has to say about this. Spamming again. :biggrin:

Also his ally ginfreely is also a chinese dog.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Becos pertaining to the malaysian-chinese FTs issue, this is a very scary disease that had permeated the minds of both PRO-opposition camp s'porean-chinese and PRO-PAP camp s'porean-chinese that malaysian-chinese can integrate fully with s'poreans and but this is so damn UNTRUE AND FALSE.

Many of these diseased-mind stricken s'porean-chinese had been brainwashed to wrongly think that malaysian-chinese have very strong sentiments for s'porean-chinese. This is totally false!

In fact, the malaysian-chinese FTs are worse than the Indonesian-chinese FTs, PRCs FTs, Brunei-chinese FTs, Burmese FTs etc.

The malaysian-chinese FTs and India FTs these 2 are the worst.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Only people who have seen the reality and suffered for trusting the jiu hu kia will know the pain. These Sinkie Dogs will know it one day. Or when they get crushed dead they will hear the jiu hu kia cheering their deaths.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opps i wonder what sam has to say about this. Spamming again. :biggrin:

Also his ally ginfreely is also a chinese dog.

You say I am Chinese dog means I am? You think you are God?

And you are very evil to goad him when he already stopped. Go to hell Sinkie Dog!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You say I am Chinese dog means I am? You think you are God?

And you are very evil to goad him when he already stopped. Go to hell Sinkie Dog!!

You have proven yourself to be one that is old news.

See he posted it again defying sam and PM me again.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Limpeh is now 100% certain that this nigger bastard loser liar dog Jamban rastafer is either 1) a malaysia-born chew hu kia dog, 2)at least one of his parents is a malaysia-born chew hu kia bastard dog that last time came to spore to work as foreign worker or 3)this dog's spouse is a malaysian citizen. That's why this bastard dog is now so furious when forummers criticize malaysian-chinese FTs.

S'porean-chinese with no close relatives from malaysia will never react the way this Jamban bastard dog reacted!

Last edited: