• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asian turtle whore and son of whore Olympic

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you said you are going to do a road trip in Canada before balik kampong means you reside in asia. You Asian turtle son of whore @glockman clone jeremy Quek are busted, stop wriggling out of your lies.
Wow my English literature A1 skills really useful to decipher and bust serial liar in forum hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you said you are going to do a road trip in Canada before balik kampong means you reside in asia. You Asian turtle son of whore @glockman clone jeremy Quek are busted, stop wriggling out of your lies.
Lol I just did a check serial liar @glockman clone some more said he going to balik kampong to “his sinkie rat hole“ but now said he resides in usa hahahahaha

In the near future, I am planning to do this roadtrip before I balik kampung to my Sinkie rathole..

View attachment 115090

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol I just did a check serial liar @glockman clone some more said he going to balik kampong to “his sinkie rat hole“ but now said he resides in usa hahahahaha
Seriously I have no interest whether people are really in usa Canada or not as long as they are not like @bart12 Asian turtle sons of whores harassed me and insulted me not sleeping at night means working as whore.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I have no interest whether people are really in usa Canada or not as long as they are not like @bart12 Asian turtle sons of whores harassed me and insulted me not sleeping at night means working as whore.
Unfortunately , all the people in this forum believe you are a whore ,the Singapore Police believe you are insane and your previous company believe you are a slut :thumbsup: :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately , all the people in this forum believe you are a whore ,the Singapore Police believe you are insane and your previous company believe you are a slut :thumbsup: :roflmao:
Who do you think you serial liar busted are to speak for everybody in the forum? You @glockman clone Jeremy Quek Asian turtle son of whore speak for yourself ok Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you @glockman clone self admitted JEREMYQUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a fake virgin and cheap cock sucker slut whoremistress and a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you think you serial liar busted are to speak for everybody in the forum? You @glockman clone Jeremy Quek Asian turtle son of whore speak for yourself ok Pui!
You posted many times that you are called a slut in your previous company and got fired.. You also posted many sexual harassment twitter to the Spore Police account and the police think you are insane.. Now that you posted all your neighbors are whores..so this means you are one.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You posted many times that you are called a slut in your previous company and got fired.. You also posted many sexual harassment twitter to the Spore Police account and the police think you are insane.. Now that you posted all your neighbors are whores..so this means you are one.. :roflmao: :roflmao:
i posted many times that a real slut in bed insulting others slut kt Latha insulted me a slut. Obviously that’s a world of difference to what you serial liar busted are saying. Not everyone in the company ok. And I was fired for fighting sexual harassment by this real slut in bed and unfortunately lj Mccully is unprofessional gm that endorsed sexual harassment and therefore i shouted at him and was fired. Again a world of difference to what you serial liar said I was fired for being a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people are like that ownself a serial liar son of whore or ownself a real slut in bed so like to insult others as whore or slut.