• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asian turtle whore and son of whore Olympic

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must i tell you Jeremy Quek @glockman clone Asian son of whore to stop harassing me?
Just like the human cockroach on top indeed I told him a few times to stop harassing me but the loud knocks continued and in fact get worst. So it is definitely him despite his denial.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more sane than you and can see Asian turtle whores and sons of whores are ganging up in a conspiracy against me.
How else to explain I move everywhere got extremely loud knocks from above and hits on windows? copy cat crimes lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The criminal bastards are so emboldened by lack of police action to make loud knocks on my windows from 3.30 am to now 5 plus am.
This kind of country is called home? Can’t even sleep in peace despite paying 2k plus rental is called shit home

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The criminal bastards are so emboldened by lack of police action to make loud knocks on my windows from 3.30 am to now 5 plus am.
and obviously many copycat criminals are emboldened to gang up in conspiracy against me. No other explanation for such loud knocks and hits on my windows no matter where i move.