• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you in the same league as ccb HR manager KT latha and ccb accountant Wong Hwee Ling?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh another ccb accusation of me being a teenage whore again by ccb Malaysians sons of whores calling me whores. Seriously beware of karma. I am not big cannon on anything I said from virgin to English A1.
A virgin is a slut is just like a Singaporean teenager is a whore. No such thing in the world! Except from ccb mouth of ccb Malaysians sons of whores @rotiprata @musashi @glockman @sweetiepie @Valium @AhMeng etc. All certified to have ccb connection with Johor pahang etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you all know why a virgin with annulled marriage is impossible to ccb Malaysians? Because no such thing as virgin even before married.
Yes accept the malevolence of m&d chinese traitor dogs sons of slut whores calling others slut whores indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And accept the malevolent @musashi that cannot answer questions in what way I am same but just want to say I am the same as ANY ccb criminal with a cb.
Aka this ccb accountant mdm wong and even after I proved @musashi wrong he just ignored and act blur and repeat ccb lies. That’s typical ccb Malaysian behavior here and out there like the LOKE Cantonese minister that anyhow accused Spore on ILS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of Johor whore @musashi caught telling ccb lies of me being slapped by him. Exposed by his fellow son of m&d whore @rotiprata. Seriously this kind of behavior not called barbarians aggressive criminal bastard liar bullies then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of Johor whore @musashi caught telling ccb lies of me being slapped by him. Exposed by his fellow son of m&d whore @rotiprata. Seriously this kind of behavior not called barbarians aggressive criminal bastard liar bullies then called what?
@musashi you slapping me again with your ccb lies? LOL that’s so called slapping to ccb Malaysians sons of whores indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi you slapping me again with your ccb lies? LOL that’s so called slapping to ccb Malaysians sons of whores indeed.
Btw that ccb thread on ccb accountant Wong is where I have slapped @musashi telling ccb lies of me and I declared not reading the thread anymore and obviously this ccb @musashi is a barbarian m&d gangster using this thread to do dirty tricks now knowing I don’t read. Anyway heaven will slap you ccb son of whore @musashi for all your evil deeds just like what happened to chinese and other traitor dogs of Song Dynasty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw that ccb thread on ccb accountant Wong is where I have slapped @musashi telling ccb lies of me and I declared not reading the thread anymore and obviously this ccb @musashi is a barbarian m&d gangster using this thread to do dirty tricks now knowing I don’t read. Anyway heaven will slap you ccb son of whore @musashi for all your evil deeds just like what happened to chinese and other traitor dogs of Song Dynasty.
That will be the time when I song song indeed. What’s wrong to be song and clapping when evil criminal bastards are crushed dead?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha @AhMeng just up that ccb accountant thread repeating ccb lies of me. Play dirty is ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore @AhMeng way of life. That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians are. No morals no ethics no nothing ccb Malaysians aggressive criminal bullies from citizens to government. Up up up

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha @AhMeng just up that ccb accountant thread repeating ccb lies of me. Play dirty is ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore @AhMeng way of life. That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians are. No morals no ethics no nothing ccb Malaysians aggressive criminal bullies from citizens to government. Up up up
To these ccb Malaysian bastards pretending to be sinkies, telling ccb lies is called slapping people. Stealing slandering and harassing is called smart. Damn evil shameless criminal bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw @AhMeng @musashi etc bastards I already said I don’t read your ccb accountant Wong thread proven to be repeat of ccb lies. You COWARD LIARS BULLIES come here if you dare if not means ALL SHIT LIES.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up this truth thread to slap all the ccb sons of whores @musashi @AhMeng @glockman etc in the same league as ccb accountant Wong and kt latha open ccb mouth only call people slut and whore and that’s called song song to ccb league people

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif
lol-smiley-face-png.40588