• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you in the same league as ccb HR manager KT latha and ccb accountant Wong Hwee Ling?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think kt latha and wong hwee ling are not in the same league.... rather both used to work in the same company... kt had probably advised her boss to fire Wong becos she was a nuisance in the company... always throwing fire crackers, foul mouth, late for work.. giving excuses like "car battery flat" etc..:rolleyes:
Ya she must have done that and that has nothing to do with me but due to her “revengeful” act as she was made to apologise to me by her ex boss, the one before LJ Mccully.
Couple of points:

1. @rotiprata said that he thinks both of them "used to work in the same company".

2. KT Latha and YOU also "used to work in the same company", so are you saying/implying that KT Latha "advised her boss to fire" two different women, i.e. both Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" and you, @ginfreely? :o-o: :wink:
Come on my meaning is clear and obviously I am not that ccb accountant Wong so if you don’t understand is either you are stupid or evil and of course you are not stupid but evil trying to create an issue out of no issue as usual.
Then why did you say that KT Latha "must have" advised LJ Mccully to fire Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia because of "her “revengeful” act as she was made to apologise to me by her ex boss, the one before LJ Mccully"? :o-o: :rolleyes:
Because she is the one! Lol :biggrin:
She is the one what? Fired by LJ Mccully?
She is the "stunning cougar", Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985

:tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ccb league member you keep posting this ccb woman photo for what? She is your same league ccb with ccb mouth ok. And she don’t look like me don’t dress like me and don’t use her to insinuate me being a cougar. Go take on a man of your own size to bully lah ccb mudlander gangster eunuch with Johor whore mother. I bet your mother looks like her LOL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never lah!

soompar ! cross my heart!
Your happiness until you shiok shiok is all I wanted for you!

You just check any postings made by me of you and you can see the sincerity of my wanting only the utmost happiness for you.

To the point I even tried a crowd funding for a whole basket of pineapples just to delight you !
You know the answer by now I am most happy to do what? Help PAP to fire mudland gangsters stealing our territory. License to kill!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is the one what? Fired by LJ Mccully? Who don’t know my injustice to be fired by LJ Mccully when I was..
madam wong... you're a one bloody trouble maker in the company .. not just only a slut
... that's why you're fired..
got no guts... still want to throw cannon...
"volunter to fight at the front line"..
"licence to kill"...
"AR15... + all the crabs"...
please dun embrass the SAF.... esp all the OLD SOLDIERS here..

for your info, AR15 is for boy scouts.. not soldiers..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Lah

I promise you happiness is with a pineapple inside your cuntie wuntie and koraking until kingdom cum
Seriously ccb Malaysians are damn disgusting to claim they care about my happiness when they are doing sexual harassment. Just like Mahathir saying they want to resolve by peaceful way and yet park their ccb ships in our water.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
madam wong... you're a one bloody trouble maker in the company .. not just only a slut
... that's why you're fired..
got no guts... still want to throw cannon...
"volunter to fight at the front line"..
"licence to kill"...
"AR15... + all the crabs"...
please dun embrass the SAF.... esp all the OLD SOLDIERS here..

for your info, AR15 is for boy scouts.. not soldiers..
Hey you mudland son of slut calling me one, obviously you didn’t watch the video I posted. AR15 has been used in a number of mass shootings in America so it’s certified killer ok. Anyway what’s the use of having even nuclear missiles if you have no guts to fire. You soldiers are the ones with no guts calling me one.

And I got no guts to do what? Kill people in mass shooting? I am not mad ok although ccb Malaysians criminals certainly deserved it. Well let me see what I did in life that got guts. I got guts to buy condo when my salary was less than 3k. I got guts to arrange driving trip to drive from USA to Canada and back to overcome my phobia to drive. I got guts to blast at my boss and walk out of my job when met with sexual harassment. I got guts to name KT latha and LJ Mccully. I got guts to go to a foreign country aka mudland that I hardly visited prior to deciding to buy house. I got guts to live alone in big house. I got guts to scream at ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours from hell. But of course I can’t fight them many to one. Wow so many got guts things I did in life. Not like kt latha no guts to walk out of job when forced to apologize to me lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat ccb lies of me in cct accountant Wong thread and create issues out of no issues to accuse me and cast aspersions on me is the ccb ways of ccb Malaysian pretending to be sinkie EVIL m&d RAT @musashi.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat ccb lies of me in cct accountant Wong thread and create issues out of no issues to accuse me and cast aspersions on me is the ccb ways of ccb Malaysian pretending to be sinkie EVIL m&d RAT @musashi.
Oh he likes his fellow m&d rat post on long live Mahathir. Damn SHAMELESS.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you mudland son of slut calling me one, obviously you didn’t watch the video I posted. AR15 has been used in a number of mass shootings in America so it’s certified killer ok. Anyway what’s the use of having even nuclear missiles if you have no guts to fire. You soldiers are the ones with no guts calling me one.

And I got no guts to do what? Kill people in mass shooting? I am not mad ok although ccb Malaysians criminals certainly deserved it. Well let me see what I did in life that got guts. I got guts to buy condo when my salary was less than 3k. I got guts to arrange driving trip to drive from USA to Canada and back to overcome my phobia to drive. I got guts to blast at my boss and walk out of my job when met with sexual harassment. I got guts to name KT latha and LJ Mccully. I got guts to go to a foreign country aka mudland that I hardly visited prior to deciding to buy house. I got guts to live alone in big house. I got guts to scream at ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours from hell. But of course I can’t fight them many to one. Wow so many got guts things I did in life. Not like kt latha no guts to walk out of job when forced to apologize to me lol.
only a siao will do all these rubbish nonsense...:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if madam wong goes to jail for 7 months....
does this means sammyboy.com will have 7 months of peace ?.. :geek:
Ccb accountant going jail for 7 months for calling police whore? So when are you and kt latha going to jail for calling people slut?

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif