• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you in the same league as ccb HR manager KT latha and ccb accountant Wong Hwee Ling?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 16.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 16.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 2,829
Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="ginfreely, post: 2826147, So when are you and kt latha going to jail for calling people slut?[/QUOTE]
this, no need to worry.... becos i am not a big cannon.... i call the right person... slut :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="ginfreely, post: 2826147, So when are you and kt latha going to jail for calling people slut?
this, no need to worry.... becos i am not a big cannon.... i call the right person... slut :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You are a m&d pussy hiding behind computer calling a virgin a slut. Heaven knows the answer and I assure you will have the same fate as that chinese traitor dog Zhang hongfan with his grandchildren gangraped by mongol barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this, no need to worry.... becos i am not a big cannon.... i call the right person... slut :rolleyes:

You are a m&d pussy hiding behind computer calling a virgin a slut. Heaven knows the answer and I assure you will have the same fate as that chinese traitor dog Zhang hongfan with his grandchildren gangraped by mongol barbarians.[/QUOTE]

And where is that kt latha and LJ Mccully hiding? Sue me lah and I will show the judge what your ccb mouth have done with your fellow ccb @rotiprata saying calling me slut is correct. Please tell the judge how it can be correct ok. Because it can never be correct but a grave wrong and that’s why I am not afraid at all to be sued.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy whenever aggressive criminal bastards and bitches go to jail. When is your turn pussy m&d rat? Another m&d chinese traitor dog that gang up with barbarians to bully own race.
Pussy ccb Malaysians sons of whores like to call others pussy indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
virgin sluts are an unique group of female species classified into various leagues; relative to their age... :geek:
Do you not know the meaning of slut? Virgin means no sex means not slut. Period. Btw your whore mother wife daughters are definitely correct sluts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
virgin sluts... in their teens are ....like Africa... dark and dangerous. .
Whatever you ccb Malaysians sons of whores accuse are always what you are yourselves. That must be the case when your whore mother wife daughters were teens then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
virgin sluts, in their thirties are... . like the Artics.... cold and unexplored..
Seriously you ccb Malaysians sluts whores and sons of slut whores are cold don’t call others cold. I have always been warm until recent years my heart is dead looking at how low humans can go doing crimes and rejoicing in others meeting crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
virgin sluts... in their teens are ....like Africa... dark and dangerous. .
Oh another ccb accusation of me being a teenage whore again by ccb Malaysians sons of whores calling me whores. Seriously beware of karma. I am not big cannon on anything I said from virgin to English A1.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously you ccb Malaysians sluts whores and sons of slut whores are cold don’t call others cold. I have always been warm until recent years my heart is dead looking at how low humans can go doing crimes and rejoicing in others meeting crimes.
Shit creators ccb Malaysians like to create shit and then turn around to accuse others cold! That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians are.