• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you hate,like or love money?

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I think if you love money, mean you earned money and try not to spend,
keeping in the banks or like olden day inside the tin.and don't let anyone
know it,alway read and read bank books,or count and count money,laugh
and laugh yourself.
but if you only like money, this mean you alway try to earn a lot of money,
may be you work very hard,or you found some way to cheat other people
money,you just spend and enjoy it ,or easy come and easy go.
And if you hate money,not mean you don't like money,only because money
made troubles to you.
Hope don't read my poor english and feel headache,haha.

jw5

Loyal
As I think if you love money, mean you earned money and try not to spend,
keeping in the banks or like olden day inside the tin.and don't let anyone
know it,alway read and read bank books,or count and count money,laugh
and laugh yourself.
but if you only like money, this mean you alway try to earn a lot of money,
may be you work very hard,or you found some way to cheat other people
money,you just spend and enjoy it ,or easy come and easy go.
And if you hate money,not mean you don't like money,only because money
made troubles to you.
Hope don't read my poor english and feel headache,haha.
Money is only useful to the extent that you can use it to make your life better. If you can't use it or use it for the wrong reasons, or are stupid, then it is better to have less of it.
Having lots of money won't necessarily make someone happy, but having no money will for sure make someone sad. :(

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make what you can but spend within what you made...
a very good and sound advice.

but when it comes to money,no one will feel that it is enough.
just how much is enough ? even those rich people and businessman also do not feel it is enough and still looking for opportunities or deals to make more.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money serves me; I don't serve money.

My intention is that we cannot be slaves to money really. So money is useful, but if we start worshipping money- especially in money-obsessed Singapore, we are in trouble.

I don't want to start emulating our government, whose God is definitely the God of money. Anyone who brings them the dollars is their god. Certainly, they are no good role models.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money serves me; I don't serve money.

My intention is that we cannot be slaves to money really. So money is useful, but if we start worshipping money- especially in money-obsessed Singapore, we are in trouble.

I don't want to start emulating our government, whose God is definitely the God of money. Anyone who brings them the dollars is their god. Certainly, they are no good role models.
Money is used to bless people !

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
when I see bill gates make his billions then decide to give it all away , I decide getting a job is less important than posting spam on internet forums.