• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you afraid of Lizards ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread sibei bo liao leh....but funny la hahaha :biggrin:

my intention is to find out am I kena sickness la. Also becos 1 of my close friend has similar scarness towards all kinds of living things. So I want to know generally are people afraid of all this living things other than human. Which so far there are a few bros who r also scared of geckos, toads so I am still ok lo.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my intention is to find out am I kena sickness la. Also becos 1 of my close friend has similar scarness towards all kinds of living things. So I want to know generally are people afraid of all this living things other than human. Which so far there are a few bros who r also scared of geckos, toads so I am still ok lo.
r u able 2 say wat actuarry ur fear is about? ...

u afraid of lizards bcos dey ... wat? ...

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
r u able 2 say wat actuarry ur fear is about? ...

u afraid of lizards bcos dey ... wat? ...

Afraid in the sense as I dare not touch, or let them touches me. Due to the softness and non stationery object. That includes all objects in this form - rabbits, mouse, cats, dogs, fish, horse, butterflies, spiders, etc. I used lizard as the main subject is becos there are a lot of them in my house. Due to this sometime I dare not go toilet or sleep in my bed. Other than house pests, others all I can avoid touching them. I like horse racing punting but if u ask me touch horse I also dare not.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afraid in the sense as I dare not touch, or let them touches me. Due to the softness and non stationery object. That includes all objects in this form - rabbits, mouse, cats, dogs, fish, horse, butterflies, spiders, etc. I used lizard as the main subject is becos there are a lot of them in my house. Due to this sometime I dare not go toilet or sleep in my bed. Other than house pests, others all I can avoid touching them. I like horse racing punting but if u ask me touch horse I also dare not.
u shud try touching sum animals 2 get over ze fear ...

mayb u try stroking sum pussies ... feel ze velvet sofness of their hair ... n c how dey purr in pleasure 2 ur touches ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unbelievable leh...like that you would have suffered mental breakdown long time ago already. :biggrin:. No?

if you think carefully, only house pests are unavoidable.. Others stray cats n dogs is a challenge when I makan at hawker centre, as sometime cats will go underneath my chair. I will try to endure n cannot focus on my food. As for dogs, sometime visits to friends house is a challenge, I will not go their house if they have pets, unless they chain up the pets.
Other than insects and cats and dogs, all others we rarely will have encounters with them so I manage to live till today. 1 of my friend he is also like this. I am not sure how abnormal is this fear.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shud try touching sum animals 2 get over ze fear ...

mayb u try stroking sum pussies ... feel ze velvet sofness of their hair ... n c how dey purr in pleasure 2 ur touches ...

From pri school I knew I have this issue, so I purposely joined a science club to try to overcome this fear. We need to clean rabbit huts, turtle pond etc. I remembered I only dare to clean the algae stones, then got a turtle brownish color shell its head and leg was inside the shell, not knowing it is a turtle I tot it was a stone, I took and scrap it. suddenly the head n leg came out, I was stunned and throw it a few metres away :eek. Then rabbit worst I had nitemares about their face at night. I then concluded that this fear cannot be overcomed

nelsonpitter

Absolutely right! Lizards play an important role in keeping our home insect free. Many people afraid of lizards due to their look.
But in pre- summer season lizards start reproduction and due to that you find them everywhere.
One remedy to control lizard population - keep peacock feather in you home.
Lizards afraid of it and go outside your house. For more information please visit.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely right! Lizards play an important role in keeping our home insect free. Many people afraid of lizards due to their look.
But in pre- summer season lizards start reproduction and due to that you find them everywhere.
One remedy to control lizard population - keep peacock feather in you home.
Lizards afraid of it and go outside your house. For more information please visit.

really , thanks for the tips. Will find out where to buy peacock father.