• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we obsessed with Goh Meng Seng?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To TS...it looks like it since it had been going on and on...where the hell is that "successful political analyst?' Sitting back to enjoy all that adulation?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
You can another person a rat just because he said things that does not fit your narrative of events? What a loser! Be a good sport bro.

You condemned someone who called another a rat but you praised someone who called the majority here insects. Surely you should realize that doesn't appear like good sport.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
A perpetual loser who is now paraded as hero by a forummer whose ultimate agenda is to bring down WP in Hougang.

GMS is indeed very quiet these days. And judging from the posts by other forummers, it's clear we can't live without him. Rich source of entertainment. :wink:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS is indeed very quiet these days. And judging from the posts by other forummers, it's clear we can't live without him. Rich source of entertainment. :wink:

Good riddance to bad rubbish, but you have not seen the last of this troll known as GMS yet.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

To answer your question that you started your thread with, I would say it's the other way around - he is obsessed with me. A lot of things he was hinting about someone was referring to me. I can claim that dubious honour.

Only after I decided to retaliate and he couldn't take it anymore, probably to his own surprise at the onslaught, he started pretending that I didn't exist or was "unworthy" to respond to my tough questions. I can also claim the honour of causing him to stumble as many of the pyros on WP and NSP was a result of being provoke by me.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To answer your question that you started your thread with, I would say it's the other way around - he is obsessed with me. A lot of things he was hinting about someone was referring to me. I can claim that dubious honour.

Only after I decided to retaliate and he couldn't take it anymore, probably to his own surprise at the onslaught, he started pretending that I didn't exist or was "unworthy" to respond to my tough questions. I can also claim the honour of causing him to stumble as many of the pyros on WP and NSP was a result of being provoke by me.

Agree with Perspective. I was supporting GMS whether he was with WP or NSP. But his recent insane and inane attacks against WP and opposition in general was even to hard for me to ingest or digest, so I have to digress, even as a friend. Propective provoked nothing. It was GMS trying to provoke something out of nothing.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now GMS like evaporated. Is he under house arrest or something? :wink: