• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Are u a loser who is still single? Come on in!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.lunchactually.com/sg/

lunch1.png

lunch2.png

lunch3.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many losers in here have tried. Let's see how they feel....

https://lunch-actually.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

PissedConsumer1984089 of Singapore, SingaporeJun 12, 2020

Not worth it​

When my consultant (Geraleine Yap) became not happy to serve me, she just threw a random profile to me. Till today, I receive no satisfactory answer on why she did that. I would rather they refund me but they wont because the contract is non-refundable and Im not interested in their other products like dating / image coach. My definition of personality trait like matured can be very different from theirs. When I raised my concern on certain aspects of the potential matchs profile, they (Rose Wan) will still try to convince you to just accept it which to me, is disgusting. It looks like they (Janice Chen) are just out for your money only. Please save your heartache and dont sign up with them. Honestly, I dont find their database any different / any better from the profiles you can get from dating apps. There are *** in LA.
User's recommendation: Don’t sign up!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
PissedConsumer1543556 of Singapore, SingaporeMay 27, 2019

Scam is absolutely correct!​

I think all those poor people who got cheated by this company should gang up and sue them for compensation! They said they can find me a date. Right before the three months due date they simply find a *** person to pair you up so you cannot ask for your money back. After tons and tons of complains and yelling and scoldings, they find me a second date, which was a year later. Now I'm coming to the third year and they haven't even found me the third date. So, I suspect they just keep you on their membership so they can boost to unsuspecting customers that they have a large membership base. I hope our cries and pleas are heard by people so they don't sign up for such a scam.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Look at the jibye face of the founder and the shop name and setups with consultant already can tell is a dark shop KNN unlike my uncle secret tunnel dating service just pay money walk into tunnel and walk out as a happy man & women :whistling: :cool: KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lunch Actually is aggressively reaching out to single PMETs at certain workplaces. It is even sending unsolicited ads on Linkedin. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN Look at the jibye face of the founder and the shop name and setups with consultant already can tell is a dark shop KNN unlike my uncle secret tunnel dating service just pay money walk into tunnel and walk out as a happy man & women :whistling: :cool: KNN

I remember that many years ago, every now and then she would go on CNA to get interviewed by those presstitutes. Usually that happened on a slow news day. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember that many years ago, every now and then she would go on CNA to get interviewed by those presstitutes. Usually that happened on a slow news day. :biggrin:

With the Shitty Times, everyday is a slow news day. In recent days, they have even passed off useless commentary or personal opinions as 'premium content'!

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/st...ntent-reserved-for-paying-subscribers.303960/

1) Minor Issues: From curry puff disaster to cooking for love
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-from-curry-puff-disaster-to-cooking-for-love

SINGAPORE - When I was 16, the curry puffs I made in Home Economics were voted unanimously Worst In Class.
Our teacher - who was into democratic peer review, watching her waistline or not a masochist for tasting adolescent failed kitchen experiments (or all three) - had given us the job of grading one another's amateur pastries.

2) Minor Issues: Of parental regrets and desire for a time machine
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...arental-regrets-and-desire-for-a-time-machine

SINGAPORE - I have always maintained that in tropical Singapore, with its lack of seasons and crops, it is hard to tell that time is passing. Not the time of clocks and calendars, but the natural rhythm of Earth spinning, gently tilting and yawing on its axis. Only the growing of children charts real time for me.

Now, as the heat-locked sameness of March starts to give way to the hazy whiff of April, I look at my 15-year-old son elongated like a strong weed and his 11-year-old brother's shoulders jutting in almost-too-small T-shirts, and truly feel the flowing of years.

3) Reading poetry to my kids is a lifelong quest
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...reading-poetry-to-my-kids-is-a-lifelong-quest

It's been a decade (and three months) since I took my son to a playground to read him Arthur Yap's poem, 2 Mothers In A HDB Playground.

He was four then, still obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine; still pint-sized and cuddly at bedtime; still hanging on to my every recited word.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut that crap with consultants etc :rolleyes:
Be objectives. What they need is a partner and not to contribute to a leestoran when anyway the couples won't be focusing on food items at that moment. Nice food also become not nice when you meet a babi. What they need is a pool of real products What you see is what you get.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They should bring back match making shows like those on Channel 8, what was it called again? 金童玉女一线牵?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should bring back match making shows like those on Channel 8, what was it called again? 金童玉女一线牵?
KNN that one bullshit one lah KNN my uncle's ex colleague a part time secretary single mum took part in 1 of it after hand hold hand exit the stage is sayonara KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non objective and focus all goto stage attention seeking end leesult no happy ending .
My uncle already did careful analysis and that a secret tunnel dating is still the best !
Cheaperer. Less chore. Objective oriented. Need not worlee about people knowing it when is unsuccessful. Live products gallery. Walk away with products when successful. Secretlee exit without anyone knowing it when unsuccessful. Try again on next entry.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
PissedConsumer1543556 of Singapore, SingaporeMay 27, 2019

Scam is absolutely correct!​

I think all those poor people who got cheated by this company should gang up and sue them for compensation! They said they can find me a date. Right before the three months due date they simply find a *** person to pair you up so you cannot ask for your money back. After tons and tons of complains and yelling and scoldings, they find me a second date, which was a year later. Now I'm coming to the third year and they haven't even found me the third date. So, I suspect they just keep you on their membership so they can boost to unsuspecting customers that they have a large membership base. I hope our cries and pleas are heard by people so they don't sign up for such a scam.
even lunch corporal can score a date. 3 years no date means can go up lorry