• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Straits Times premium content reserved for paying subscribers

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uh.... so they allow this Clara to publish her mundane rubbish musings and classify it as premium content. And we wonder why a monopoly is failing?

1620368461562.png

1) Minor Issues: From curry puff disaster to cooking for love
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-from-curry-puff-disaster-to-cooking-for-love

SINGAPORE - When I was 16, the curry puffs I made in Home Economics were voted unanimously Worst In Class.
Our teacher - who was into democratic peer review, watching her waistline or not a masochist for tasting adolescent failed kitchen experiments (or all three) - had given us the job of grading one another's amateur pastries.

2) Minor Issues: Of parental regrets and desire for a time machine
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...arental-regrets-and-desire-for-a-time-machine

SINGAPORE - I have always maintained that in tropical Singapore, with its lack of seasons and crops, it is hard to tell that time is passing. Not the time of clocks and calendars, but the natural rhythm of Earth spinning, gently tilting and yawing on its axis. Only the growing of children charts real time for me.

Now, as the heat-locked sameness of March starts to give way to the hazy whiff of April, I look at my 15-year-old son elongated like a strong weed and his 11-year-old brother's shoulders jutting in almost-too-small T-shirts, and truly feel the flowing of years.

3) Reading poetry to my kids is a lifelong quest
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...reading-poetry-to-my-kids-is-a-lifelong-quest

It's been a decade (and three months) since I took my son to a playground to read him Arthur Yap's poem, 2 Mothers In A HDB Playground.

He was four then, still obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine; still pint-sized and cuddly at bedtime; still hanging on to my every recited word.

4) The No Normal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/parenting-education/the-no-normal

A couple of years ago, my elder son - then 12 - came home with an unusual request: "Can we be, like, more normal?"

Sitting with him at our dining table, my husband and I exchanged baffled looks. What? Are we, like, aliens?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Premium content in shitty times as in comics? Need to pay to ? Because that is definitely the joke of the day

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's called being a clickbait merchant. Many failing online newspapers and magazines do that. Sensationalist headlines to draw attention, then put up a paywall.

Not unique to SPH or Sinkieland. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called being a clickbait merchant. Many failing online newspapers and magazines do that. Sensationalist headlines to draw attention, then put up a paywall.

Not unique to SPH or Sinkieland. :wink:

I don’t know about you…. But a title such as “from curry puff disaster to cooking for love…” is hardly worth even a glance, let alone a click. Clearly, Shit Times failed to distinguish between ‘priceless’ and ‘worthless’.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOR SUBSCRIBERS
The mummy makeover: 3 mothers share their journeys of resilience and love
(From left) Ms Emma Idris, Ms Zheng Zhen Fang, and Ms Stella Tan.
(From left) Ms Emma Idris, Ms Zheng Zhen Fang, and Ms Stella Tan.ST PHOTO: KUA CHEE SIONG
amanda_chai.png

Amanda Chai

• PUBLISHED
    MAY 6, 2021, 7:30 PM SGT
FACEBOOKTWITTER

SINGAPORE - Motherhood can be an all-consuming journey that leaves many women no time to invest in themselves and their appearance.
This Mother's Day, The Straits Times celebrates three strong mums with a style makeover, to help them feel visible and beautiful.

(If you want to continue reading, pls pay hor! ):FU:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nobody in their right mind would read Shit Times (printed or digital). Everyone knows it's propaganda shit, and with substandard articles. International news are all lifted from foreign publications.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody in their right mind would read Shit Times (printed or digital). Everyone knows it's propaganda shit, and with substandard articles. International news are all lifted from foreign publications.

The worst is the Shitty Times Forum. All kinds of disgusting porlumpars and lanjiao langs write in and get their letters published. Also, the sterile template non-answer PR statements in reply to a query from a previous letter.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uh.... so they allow this Clara to publish her mundane rubbish musings and classify it as premium content. And we wonder why a monopoly is failing?

View attachment 110097

1) Minor Issues: From curry puff disaster to cooking for love
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-from-curry-puff-disaster-to-cooking-for-love

SINGAPORE - When I was 16, the curry puffs I made in Home Economics were voted unanimously Worst In Class.
Our teacher - who was into democratic peer review, watching her waistline or not a masochist for tasting adolescent failed kitchen experiments (or all three) - had given us the job of grading one another's amateur pastries.

2) Minor Issues: Of parental regrets and desire for a time machine
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...arental-regrets-and-desire-for-a-time-machine

SINGAPORE - I have always maintained that in tropical Singapore, with its lack of seasons and crops, it is hard to tell that time is passing. Not the time of clocks and calendars, but the natural rhythm of Earth spinning, gently tilting and yawing on its axis. Only the growing of children charts real time for me.

Now, as the heat-locked sameness of March starts to give way to the hazy whiff of April, I look at my 15-year-old son elongated like a strong weed and his 11-year-old brother's shoulders jutting in almost-too-small T-shirts, and truly feel the flowing of years.

3) Reading poetry to my kids is a lifelong quest
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...reading-poetry-to-my-kids-is-a-lifelong-quest

It's been a decade (and three months) since I took my son to a playground to read him Arthur Yap's poem, 2 Mothers In A HDB Playground.

He was four then, still obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine; still pint-sized and cuddly at bedtime; still hanging on to my every recited word.

4) The No Normal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/parenting-education/the-no-normal

A couple of years ago, my elder son - then 12 - came home with an unusual request: "Can we be, like, more normal?"

Sitting with him at our dining table, my husband and I exchanged baffled looks. What? Are we, like, aliens?
You would have noticed that many of their highly paid journalists and editors have been writing about their children, family, personal rubbish things in the personal column, 8f you had read the Shit Times.
This is one of the reasons causing SPH to collapse, I don't know who has the right mind to bail them out by using taxpayers money to pay these useless journalists and editors.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Here's an example of a far more interesting story that is provided absolutely free at my other website....

My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Hello everyone I have been lurking and reading everyone else’s stories but I would like to contribute my own story and I hope you guys will like it.

It’s been a few years now and I know have this mild fetish of fantasizing/enjoying my wife being looked at by strangers or even let them have some kind of physical contact. Sometimes here and there I will try to fulfil this fetish in our daily routine because I know it’s impossible to openly share this idea with my wife. However I know deep down my wife still have that naughty and slutty side of her because last time in her early 20s she used to have a FB even though she was attached to her ex-bf so I just need to find ways to slowly reignite some of that instinct again without her knowing. When these events took place in 2019 my wife was 29 years old.

The office presentation

On one night my wife mentioned to me that she will need to do a presentation and she asked me what she should wear. My wife will be named K…

K: dear I have a presentation tmr what do you think should I wear?

Me: you doing presentation to who?

K: new incoming GM and senior management 5 old uncles…

Me: ohh like this better wear something more sexy so you can distract them abit haha~

K: stares* huhhh you serious???

Me: just wear your interview outfit that one both formal and you look good in it.

K: ok lo…

The next morning my wife already finished preparing for work while I was still washing up. After I step out from the bathroom I can already smell the strong scent of her perfume, she was also wearing heavier makeup than usual with a bright red lipstick. Straight away I saw the white shirt she wore was struggling to contain her C cup boobs and she pair it perfectly with a short black pencil skirt where it complement the curve and shape of her butt very well.

K: shit la the shirt so long never wear now it’s so tight!

Me: don’t worry la you look great!! I think now they really will focus on you rather than the presentation

K: huh really meh!?? but im running late so no time to change also zzz

As my wife lean forward to give me a light kiss before leaving I caught a glimpse of the gap between the buttons of her shirt exposing her bra, usually she will use some kind of tape to prevent this but I’m not sure why this time she did not do it. Either she is rushing for time and forget or purposely left it like that. She was also wearing a baby blue coloured bra instead of a white one which is quite obvious since the shirt is quite translucent

Me: ok bye and good luck for your presentation!

The rest of the day at work I can’t help but keep fantasizing about those old uncles ogling at my wife hot body. She might not notice it but she is like unintentionally seducing them and if she turn to her right during the presentation they will definitely be able to take a good look of her bra thru the gap. The more I think about this the more horny and turn on I get. I thought to myself I definitely must have sex with my wife when she get back home tonight…

To be continued……………..