• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there medicines that can help expunge memories from my brain? I want to be a Better Man

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal

For example, I want to forget my past failed relationships and start afresh with a new woman.

I want to STOP my brain from entering into a "Compare and Contrast" mode.

This is because its distracting sometimes at "crucial moments" during love making and intercourses (like just now), when my uncooperative brain asks "Compare and Contrast" questions like:

1. "Why my ex doesn't like/enjoy cunnilingus, but my present one enjoys so much and moaning/screaming away in ecstasy?".

2. "Why my ex doesn't like to swallow but my present one swallows, looks into to my eyes and can still smile as if my sperm are special premium white ginseng concoction?".

All these "Compare and Contrast" questions spoiled my enjoyment of sex.

And these "Compare and Contrast" cannot be verbalised with my current partner, otherwise all hell will break loose. She has now fallen asleep and these "Compare and Contrast" are back to haunt me again.

I seriously think I would make a better lover or partner to her if there's a medication that can expunge such "Compare and Contrast" mode in my brain due to the existence of previous experiences.

I am very serious. I want a good and lasting RS this time.

I want to be a Better Man.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

For example, I want to forget my past failed relationships and start afresh with a new woman.

I want to STOP my brain from entering into a "Compare and Contrast" mode.

This is because its distracting sometimes at "crucial moments" during love making and intercourses (like just now), when my uncooperative brain asks "Compare and Contrast" questions like:

1. "Why my ex doesn't like/enjoy cunnilingus, but my present one enjoys so much and moaning/screaming away in ecstasy?".

2. "Why my ex doesn't like to swallow but my present one swallows, looks into to my eyes and can still smile as if my sperm are special premium white ginseng concoction?".

All these "Compare and Contrast" questions spoiled my enjoyment of sex.

And these "Compare and Contrast" cannot be verbalised with my current partner, otherwise all hell will break loose. She has now fallen asleep and these "Compare and Contrast" are back to haunt me again.

I seriously think I would make a better lover or partner to her if there's a medication that can expunge such "Compare and Contrast" mode in my brain due to the existence of previous experiences.

I am very serious. I want a good and lasting RS this time.

I want to be a Better Man.
Your present gf swallows?!!:eek::inlove: You lucked out! Forget about being a better man, let me be a better friend. Send her over.:inlove: :biggrin: