• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are PAP's Policies Killing Singapore?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go to Sembawang/Mandai road to take a look at Brooks 1 and 2
Why didn't you take some photos/videos and posted them here? :wink:
In any case, that's just one example and you have to exaggerate by saying that it's "killing" Singapore? :*:
How can you expect others to consider you to be a fair and credible person? :confused:

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case, that's just one example and you have to exaggerate by saying that it's "killing" Singapore? :confused:
How can you expect others to consider you to be a fair and credible person? :confused:

Not killing Spore, last decade PAP kill all Sinkies with failed policies.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
We shld trust PAP and the ShittyTimes only, haha!
Yes, all new Sinkie banknotes should have "IN PAP WE TRUST" printed on both sides! :p
Similar to:

Attachments

• usdonedollar.jpg
    usdonedollar.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 308
  • 20150902_pt_paprally32_0.jpg
    20150902_pt_paprally32_0.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 119

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course there is a clear and distinct difference between TV, print media newspaper, magazine and our TRUSTED ckmpd.
One needs donations, sponsors, funding to maintain a large overhead of useless spineless staff, expensive equipment and leases
so is susceptible to prostitute their service to the top influential bidders while the other is a concerned citizen who loves and care for her own birthplace sinkapok.

Without our TRUSTED ckmpd constant reporting and honest criticism of the PAP government, more of sinkapok leeders would be slumbering in parliament.
It better to let ckmpd keep these sinkapok politicians on their toes then to let them sweep every flawed policies, failings and economics ills under AssLoong skirt.

Sinkies should be thankful and grateful to ckmpd for her selfless efforts and sacrifices.

Thanks for speaking up for our Singapore

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I say before there is a clear and distinct difference between TV, print media newspaper, magazine and our TRUSTED ckmpd.
One needs donations, sponsors, funding to maintain a large overhead of useless spineless staff, expensive equipment and leases
so is susceptible to prostitute their service to the top influential bidders while the other is a concerned citizen who loves and care for her own birthplace sinkapok.
That's great! Anyone who is mature can tell the difference between a paid and corrupt media and a concerned citizen who has nothing to gain except to speak the truth to help the country to be free of tyranny

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case, that's just one example and you have to exaggerate by saying that it's "killing" Singapore? :*:

Read post #14 and #15

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for speaking up for our Singapore

These people are either from the same harmful source as you are or simpletons who have been misled by your mischief. The majority of Singaporeans can see through people like you thats why you have to post here.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont make statements based on one event. I have seen enough to know that the pap policies are wrong. This issue is just another nail in pap's coffin. If you have read some of my other threads, you will know that I dont make generalisations based on one person or one situation.

Do you think I am an unfair person and my statements are bias?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not killing Spore, last decade PAP kill all Sinkies with failed policies.

You are a wise and discerning person who the pap dislikes.

PAP likes unwise, childish, gullible and naive people who swallows their propaganda line, hook amd sinker.

PAP dislikes Singaporeans who are wise, discerning and question pap's propaganda

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think I am an unfair person and my statements are bias?
Yes, I'm afraid.

Read post #14 and #15
Yes, I've read it and you seem to be blaming the PAP for all of Singapore's problems, without blaming the vast majority of Sinkie adults who voted for the PAP and the vast majority of opposition voters who are too cowardly to do anything against the PAP other than vote and complain anonymously. :wink:
Not to mention that Singapore's economy depends a lot on external trade with foreign countries.

I would also ask you to read my post (#21) at the top of the second page of this thread. :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has blood on its hands. Up to Oct, 55 deaths of foreign workers which are preventable. These are someone's sons

Yes. I believe your thread "killing" is referring to killing livelihood whereas the one I'm monitoring is physical killing. There are many deaths occurred that on surface does not appear to be related to pap policies but in actual fact, they are chain reactions.
Latest case of son killing father should be also 1 of them.
Next was the 22 yo uber driver case whereby 19 yo girl was killed.
Of course it is stupid to link all these death to pap policies. But with a good policy many cases could have been prevented or will not exist at all.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I believe your thread "killing" is referring to killing livelihood whereas the one I'm monitoring is physical killing. There are many deaths occurred that on surface does not appear to be related to pap policies but in actual fact, they are chain reactions.
Latest case of son killing father should be also 1 of them.

pap's policies have caused much hardship, stress, worries, addictions, psychiatric and emotional problems to many Singaporeans.

pap's policies have resulted in high cost of living, causing stress and worries
pap's policies have cause gambling addictions resulting in suicides and relationship breakups
pap's policies have caused many foreigners to die in worksite accidents
pap's policies have caused stress in education causing many school children to have mental breakdowns and psychiatric problems
pap's import of foreign prostitutes have caused many marriages to breakdown
pap's policies have brought in many foreign criminals who commit crimes in SG and scam senior citizens

PAP is killing SG literally and figuratively

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I'm afraid.

Yes, I've read it and you seem to be blaming the PAP for all of Singapore's problems, without blaming the vast majority of Sinkie adults who voted for the PAP and the vast majority of opposition voters who are too cowardly to do anything against the PAP other than vote and complain anonymously. :wink:
Not to mention that Singapore's economy depends a lot on external trade with foreign countries.

The pap is responsible for their bad policies

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap is responsible for their bad policies
So the roughly 1.5 million Sinkie adults who voted for the PAP last year (including over 100,000 GE2011 opposition voters who flipped and voted for the PAP last year) are not responsible at all? :wink:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_general_election,_2015#Results_summary
Also, the vast majority of the remaining 600,000+ opposition voters, who are too cowardly to do anything against the PAP other than vote and complain anonymously, are not responsible at all for indirectly causing all those PAP policies to become reality? :wink:

By the way, why did you delete "I would also ask you to read my post (#21) at the top of the second page of this thread" from my post (#53) that you quoted? :wink:
Dear ckmpd, once again, to be fair and credible, you should blame both the PAP and the vast majority of adult Sinkies who voted for them, simply because it:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Takes_two_to_tango_(idiom)
("It takes two to tango is a common idiomatic expression which suggests something in which more than one person or other entity are paired in an inextricably-related and active manner, occasionally with negative connotations.
The tango is a dance which requires two partners moving in relation to each other, sometimes in tandem, sometimes in opposition. The meaning of this expression has been extended to include any situation in which the two partners are by definition understood to be essential—as in, a marriage with only one partner ceases to be a marriage.
")

I would go further and blame those who only blindly voted for opposition parties just because they disliked/hated the PAP for whatever reasons and did nothing else that would significantly help Singapore to become a better place to live in.

If Sinkie opposition parties and their half a million voters are really that good, they should be meditating on the following saying everyday:
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do

and organizing mass demonstrations and route marches of at least ten thousand people all over Singapore (especially all the HDB Estates, in order to ensure that the vast majority of Sinkies hear the leaders speak and, more importantly, see their brave actions, i.e. route marches) at least once every month until Singapore truly becomes a much better place to live in.

Unfortunately, the hard truth is that Singapore has been the way it has been for half a century simply because even the voters (most of whom are probably men) for opposition parties are cowards. :rolleyes: :(

And as I've said before, the even more cowardly opposition voters (at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the total valid voters) of them who voted for some opposition party at GE2011) flipped and voted for the PAP at last year's GE:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236371-Confession-Of-PAP-Supporter&p=2522911#post2522911

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the roughly 1.5 million Sinkie adults who voted for the PAP last year (including over 100,000 GE2011 opposition voters who flipped and voted for the PAP last year) are not responsible at all? :wink:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_general_election,_2015#Results_summary
Also, the vast majority of the remaining 600,000+ opposition voters, who are too cowardly to do anything against the PAP other than vote and complain anonymously, are not responsible at all for indirectly causing all those PAP policies to become reality? :wink:

By the way, why did you delete "I would also ask you to read my post (#21) at the top of the second page of this thread" from my post (#53) that you quoted? :wink:

any singapore citizen is free to vote for the candidate he chooses. I dont blame the citizen if that candidate wins and then comes out with bad policies. I blame the candidate, not the voter, for the bad policies

therefore, i blame pap, not singaporeans, for their bad policies

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
any singapore citizen is free to vote for the candidate he chooses. I dont blame the citizen if that candidate wins and then comes out with bad policies. I blame the candidate, not the voter, for the bad policies

Bad to you because it prospers Singaporeans,we can see through you.