• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone works as a recruitment consultant?

khamsulv

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been working as a recruiter for 2-3 months now for a startup.

i have to meet a target of 6k per month which i have never met before. in 3 months, my total sales is 2k. i get paid a basic of 2k per month and obviously have never got commission before.

in the startup, there is only one other employee and he's been around for 2-3 months as well and i think he has only made 3k or so of sales.

there are two bosses who obviously do not tell me what they make but i know in the past 2-3 months, one probably has made 7-10k while the other has made 5k at most (lol they won't even hit the 6k per month target themselves).

what are you guys' salaries, targets and sales figures? if you are keen to hook up and be friends pm me.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to meet a target of 6k per month which i have never met before. in 3 months, my total sales is 2k. i get paid a basic of 2k per month and obviously have never got commission before.

Target of $6K - how do you calculate this $6K? By commission? Would recruiting Directors help as opposed to recruiting an entry level professional or an pinoy?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some experience in a Japanese firm call Yak Uza.

I am the fatso wearing spec sitting facing the front.

yakuza-tattoos.jpg

Last edited:

khamsulv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Target of $6K - how do you calculate this $6K? By commission? Would recruiting Directors help as opposed to recruiting an entry level professional or an pinoy?

yes recruiting directors help but there are only so many director openings and only so many willing to pay the extra fee to use recruiters.