• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone tried this cow's cb Vietnamese delicacy before?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will give you her standard reply: "You xia suay filthy Malaysian Cantonese liar son of whore criminal bully.... bla bla bla....!". :roflmao:

8lD7BvM.gif

1585497003500.png

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The vagina itself, once shaved, is not disgusting. It is the cheapo condiments that make the dish disgusting.

After shaving fully, it should be made into pot roast and served with potatoes, leek and carrots. Then it would be a good CB.

glnit

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm, must be wagyu, grade a5, sous vide at constant 55c for reaching that perfect medium rare doneness, and then searing it with oil and butter on a cast iron pan for that perfect semi-burned crust :coffee:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell evil filthy lies of woman 网络暴力 is what your Malaysian whore mother taught you to do. Poor upbringing liar son of whore indeed.
So many Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs here tell their mother happy mother’s day today but looks like their whore mothers failed to raise a human but beasts churning evil filthy lies of me as their entertainment. So proud beasts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she disagree, she can take a Hi res photo of her abalone and show us.
And this is precisely 网路暴力 spewing evil filthy lies of me and then ask me to show my cb to prove otherwise. Your whore mother ought to be shot for raising such beast indeed.

mikelee1420

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Viets from north Vietnam are more disgusting, most of them are hill tribes, Hainanese refugees and they're influenced by the commies in Tiongland.

The Viets from the south are more refined and civilized. Those northern Viets are so spiteful, they forcibly changed the name of Saigon to the name of their commie 'founding father'.
You fucking racist kapoh botak. What gives you the fucking right to say the Viets are disgusting? Go wash your fucking stinking mouth.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
imagine picking this up and eating it,
I heard there also a bull penis soup and here it is.for the women, it's like giving a blow job.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm, must be wagyu, grade a5, sous vide at constant 55c for reaching that perfect medium rare doneness, and then searing it with oil and butter on a cast iron pan for that perfect semi-burned crust :coffee:
wow! that actually sounds like a plan! :thumbsup: chef by any chance?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a good piece of meat, actually.

1.Clean - fuck very few times. In the farm only get fuck by 1 bull.

2. Got strong muscle. Push out a big baby need strong muscles.

3. As such a good piece of muscle tender meat.

4. Boneless. Safe to eat...

Whatcda think?
never tried before... but I agree with you. :thumbsup: Personally, though I have a hunch hot fire spicy salt roasted is better.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont be that judgemental lah ...most tribal folks eat like that ..it doesn't matter whether in borneo or India or even africa...all that tribal necessities after sometimes becomes delicacy ,that's all
In Asian countries whereby food was less abundant. All parts of the animal is eaten because they cannot afford to waste food. Only the brits are that stuck up about food. However they eat steak n kidney pie. N other Europeans eat everything. So I would not make jokes about eating offal.