• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone said before Liew Mun Leong is Cantonese name?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact now I have three cracks out of my ten fingers now. But of course evil dirty dogs that are so narrow minded will think this is impossible and everyone is like themselves got good fingers good hands but only used it to masturbate and do evil. Vicious dogs with zero good contribution to the world.
You masturbate until finger crack because your cheebye dry.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact now I have three cracks out of my ten fingers now. But of course evil dirty dogs that are so narrow minded will think this is impossible and everyone is like themselves got good fingers good hands but only used it to masturbate and do evil. Vicious dogs with zero good contribution to the world.
You should masturbate with a toilet brush. Use it to fuck your cheebye very deep. When you see blood, you done it right. Keep fucking, when blood flow like waterfall, your orgasm will come soon.