• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone said before Liew Mun Leong is Cantonese name?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mun is obviously Cantonese name. Either Cantonese or Hakka using Cantonese name.
@sweetiepie your Cantonese uncle name must be Mun too. So cheapskate so mean so nasty boss to frame a maid. Just like you Cantonese son of whore to frame me a virgin a fucking slut non stop. What a disgrace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Hai Bin is your Cantonese name.
Nope that’s your Cantonese whore mother name. Why should I have a Cantonese name when I am not one. A virgin is impossible to be chow hai. But of course from your evil filthy Malaysian Cantonese liar mouth, everything about me is opposite of the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie your Cantonese uncle name must be Mun too. So cheapskate so mean so nasty boss to frame a maid. Just like you Cantonese son of whore to frame me a virgin a fucking slut non stop. What a disgrace.
Where are you @sweetiepie Cantonese prostitute descendant? Why no show up here? Didn’t you go round slandering me a chow hai whereas I so high class only state fact of your own kind - so cheap so evil so mean so nasty boss to frame and slander a maid.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope that’s your Cantonese whore mother name. Why should I have a Cantonese name when I am not one. A virgin is impossible to be chow hai. But of course from your evil filthy Malaysian Cantonese liar mouth, everything about me is opposite of the truth.
You are a chow hai. Diu lei lou mou!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are you @sweetiepie Cantonese prostitute descendant? Why no show up here? Didn’t you go round slandering me a chow hai whereas I so high class only state fact of your own kind - so cheap so evil so mean so nasty boss to frame and slander a maid.
Undeniable same traits from the Cantonese ex accountant to Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbours from hell to @sweetiepie to @Cottonmouth. Like to frame people. Like to tell evil lies. Like to bully weaker and vulnerable people. So mean so evil so nasty so cheap.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif

AH BIN YOU FUCKING SLUT !!!