• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone said before Liew Mun Leong is Cantonese name?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u're a slut, troublemaker n neighbour from hell roll into 1 for sure, ... so wats there to frame.. start a poll here n chow chow 99% will agree.. old mother hen.. :geek:
You are a vicious liar, a scroobal clone busted by @jw5, an evil coward criminal bully dog accusing a virgin a slut and neighbour from hell based on nothing but your ccb mouth. Which means you are the troublemaker that will call the maid being framed by Liew Mun Leong as the troublemaker. Lucky maid got VWO and free legal assistance, not poor not rich Singaporeans like me are not so lucky to be able to get justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything about me will be twisted to sex and filth by you evil dirty dogs sons of whores, no matter what they are. Be it my name or my phone or my hand cream.
Btw my hand cream is from polyclinic and that’s why it comes with a box. Medical use also can twist to sex and filth by evil dirty dogs indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you masturbate with extra virgin olive oil since you think you are a virgin? Pour 3L of oil into your smelly cunt, and fuck yourself with a toilet brush. Your cheebye can be used as a salad bowl.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you masturbate with extra virgin olive oil since you think you are a virgin? Pour 3L of oil into your smelly cunt, and fuck yourself with a toilet brush. Your cheebye can be used as a salad bowl.
May I know the daughter of LML still a Director in TH? His son in law is still Director in Surbana? Not affected by the case?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask for handcream to make finger smooth easier to insert?
Everything you Asian dog son of chicken said have to be interpreted opposite to be true. Exactly like what ccp said indeed. Btw I said before my fingers always auto crack from time to time and so I have handcream from polyclinic is nothing wrong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not I think but I am. You vicious Asian dog son of chicken think you are a man but you are an evil filthy coward dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, the roots of the rich network is deep.
Tsk tsk tsk look at you Asian dogs sons of chickens are always so jealous of the rich when you are no different from them to frame me with your little power hiding in rat hole, exactly like them framing the maid using their rich network and power.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk look at you Asian dogs sons of chickens are always so jealous of the rich when you are no different from them to frame me with your little power hiding in rat hole, exactly like them framing the maid using their rich network and power.
That’s why Asian dogs always Kpkb their government do illegal things but when they takeover the government they will end up doing exactly the same things once they have the power. @Cottonmouth is the best proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything you Asian dog son of chicken said have to be interpreted opposite to be true. Exactly like what ccp said indeed. Btw I said before my fingers always auto crack from time to time and so I have handcream from polyclinic is nothing wrong.
In fact now I have three cracks out of my ten fingers now. But of course evil dirty dogs that are so narrow minded will think this is impossible and everyone is like themselves got good fingers good hands but only used it to masturbate and do evil. Vicious dogs with zero good contribution to the world.